Written by Khizra Khalil
Man gives exorbitant importance to unnecessary things. He works day and night for the sake of worldly success. He forgets that birth isn’t a start, and death isn’t an end of a soul. A soul has existed a billion years ago before our birth, and it will exist even after the destruction of the entire universe. Every soul in the universe has agreed that Allah is our Rab. Allah asked his creatures ‘ ‘Do you want “Ikhtiyar” (the authority of doing good or bad).“ Indeed the man who is very ignorant agreed to get “Ikhtiyar.”It is the responsibility of doing good even if one has the authority to do sin at the same time. So, the purpose of one’s life is to become an Abd-a servant who uses the authority given by Allah with utmost humbleness to prevail goodness.
One cannot live without food, water, and air; on the contrary, man cannot live a peaceful life until he satisfies his soul. If a person observes his vicinity properly, he realises that the concept of virtue is everywhere but in different forms. For example, one might have seen a robber who had looted a bank and helped the poor. Once a prostitute built a mosque to satisfy her inner. Hence, man adopts different kinds of virtues to satisfy his soul.
There are two major classes in our society: Religious class and a well-educated class. The former think that an act of goodness is limited to some rituals (establishing salah -prayer- having a long beard, fasting, and performing Hajj). This class does not hesitate to breach and to practice usury. On the contrary, the later think that keeping promises, speaking the truth and helping the poor is the actual essence of virtuousness. To them, the concept of Namaz, fast, and Hajj is limited to individuals. So, the actual concept of virtue is vague in our society.
The Quran interprets the true essence of goodness. In the Quran, Ayat-ul- Birr explains the concept of real virtue. According to Islam, the true concept of virtue includes Tuheed(faith in Allah and faith in the Day of Judgment), Risalat (faith in prophethood), faith in the angles, faith in the Holy books, Huqooq-ul-Ibad(fulfilling all fundamental rights of human being), and practising Islamic Ibadaat (establishing salah, fasting, distributing alm, and performing Hajj ). The broader spectrum of Birr(virtue) stresses upon human rights. Despite having immense love of wealth, man should not hesitate to help the poor, the wayfarer, orphans, those who do not ask, and to set the servants free.
Surprisingly, man thinks that his peace lies in luxurious life, whereas the inner comfort lies in the remembrance of Allah. If a person heals his brother’s wound, he gets peace of heart.So, good deeds are like the blessing of Allah. William Words Worth rightly said, ”The charities that soothe, and heal, and bless, are scattered at the feet of Man, like flowers.” Man gets many opportunities to serve humanity. Unfortunately, Muslim Ummah has limited itself to some rituals only. Muslims have forgotten the actual purpose of life.
Being a Muslim, it is our principal duty to serve humanity. Sadly Muslim world has turned its back on the oppressed. Muslims do not raise their voice against brutality. Muslims in Syria, Ghaza, and in Palestine have been tortured for many decades. Furthermore, people in Kashmir have been maltreated since Pakistan’s inception. It has been observed that the Muslim world is vocal only about its vested interest. It is high time for Muslims to become unite against tyrant.
Allah has granted us the authority of doing good or bad simultaneously. Unfortunately, we think that getting higher designation, wealth, and happiness is necessary for a successful life, but we get temporary happiness (satisfaction) from materialistic things. On the other hand, little deeds of goodness can be a source of eternal peace.
About the writer:
Miss Khizra Khalil is one of the eminent writers, who wish to bring about a positive influence in the society via her write-ups. She has been learning the art of expression and creative writing under the supervision of Sir Syed Kazim Ali, one of the distinguished grammarians in the contemporary world, since 1 month.
Name of the Student: Miss Khizra Khalil
Qualifications: M.S physics
Total Articles/Blogs: 4
English Coach: Sir Syed Kazim Ali
Course Taken: Creative English Writing & Article Writing
Like other competitive students, If you have a story to tell, guidance to help, knowledge to educate, or a perspective that can help CSS aspirants daily, welcome to CSSPrepForum. It is free to get your opinions, viewpoints, judgements, and thinking published, whether it is a blog, article, essay, application, letter, precis, comprehension, MCQs, or anything that helps competitive youth of Pakistan. CSSPrepForum is a place that let you connect with thousands of competitive readers, and helps your voice heard across the community. Let’s start writing and get your voice heard to those who are looking for you. Email Your Write-ups at email@example.com
At CSSPrepForum, many famous writers, lecturers, and aspirants get their write-ups published daily, and we upload CSS solved papers, CSS Solved essays, Solved Past Papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, and all other competitive exams, and current affairs blogs daily. Let’s connect us and get an instant update and notification through
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Available Online Courses
- Howfiv’s One Paper Commission Exam Prep Course | 2-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online CSS, PMS English Class by Sir Syed Kazim Ali | Let’s Read How to Join
Blogs by Sir Syed Kazim Ali
- CSS 2021 Solved Paper English (Precis & Composition) by Sir Syed Kazim Ali
- CSS Solved Correction from 1990 to 2020 | Sentence Correction For CSS
- High-Frequency Vocabulary Words for CSS, PMS Aspirants
- 2000 Most Important Misspelt Words for CSS, PMS, FPSC, PPSC, NTS Students
- The Uses “Used To” in English
- CSS Solved Pair of Words 2000 to 2020
- 2500 Most Important Synonyms Practice MCQs for CSS, PMS, UPSC, IAS, GRE, GAT, GMAT, SAT
- 2000 Most Important Antonyms Practice MCQs for CSS, PMS, UPSC, IAS, GRE, GAT, GMAT, SAT
- 500 Plus Usage of Synonyms in Sentences MCQs for CSS, PMS, UPSC, IAS, GRE, GAT, GMAT, SAT
- 500 Plus Usage of Antonyms in Sentences MCQs for CSS, PMS, UPSC, IAS, GRE, GAT, GMAT, SAT
Blogs by Sir Ch. Rameez
- Arabia Before Islam MCQs by Sir Rameez
- Islamiat MCQs Related to Angels by Sir Rameez
- One Liner for Important Events in Islam Chronologically by Sir Badar
- One-Liner for History of the Sub-Continent and Pakistan Chronologically by Sir Badar
- Islamiat Most Important Ahadis Questions (MCQs) by Sir Rameez
- Indus Valley Civilization Questions (MCQs) by Sir Rameez
Blogs by Miss Nirmal
- Most Important Scientific Discoveries and Inventions by Miss Nirmal
- Units of Measurements for Important Physical Quantities by Miss Nirmal
- Most Important EDS Abbreviations Alphabetically | One-Liner of EDS Abbreviations by Miss Nirmal
Blogs by Miss Bakhtawar
- History of the World MCQs by Miss Bakhtawar
- Most Important Human Tribes MCQs by Miss Bakhtawar
- Constitutional History and Amendments MCQs by Miss Bakhtawar
- Most Important Battles and Wars MCQs by Miss Bakhtawar Zulfiqar
- Constitutional Amendments in Pakistan in Brief
Blogs by Miss Syeda Saba
- 100 Uncommon Words and Phrases for One Paper 100 Marks MCQs Exam
- Top 300 One-Word Substitution for One Paper 100 Marks Exams by Miss Syeda Saba
- 1000 plus Most Repeated Synonyms MCQs asked in FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPPSC, NTS, Screening Tests
- 1000 plus Most Repeated Antonyms MCQs asked in FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPPSC, NTS, Screening Tests
- 1,600 Spelling Practice MCQs for FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, KPPSC, BPSC, NTS, & Screening Tests
- Most Repeated Analogy MCQs in FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPPSC, CSS, & Screening Tests
Articles and news that you might love to read!
- Kids Corner | Your Kids Joyful Learning Starts Here
- CSS Solved General Science and Ability (GSA) 2021 Paper
- Are You Looking to Learn CSS, PMS English?
- CSS 2021 Solved Paper English (Précis & Composition) by Sir Syed Kazim Ali
- How to Qualify for One Paper Commission Exam in Two Months
- Matric (9th & 10th) | Past Papers & Advanced 5k+ MCQs
- F.Sc. (Part-I & II) | Past Papers & Advanced 10k+ MCQs
- CSS 20 Years Solved Past Papers MCQs | Compulsory + Optional
- Do You Know Article Usage? Let’s Play Article Quiz | 1000+ MCQs
- CSS Solved Correction from 1990 to 2020
- How did Miss Bakhtawar TOP FPSC One Paper MCQs exams?
- How to qualify for CSS Essay Paper and how to attempt it?
- The best CSS English teacher in Pakistan, who helped me qualify
- Top 3 best CSS English teachers in Pakistan for CSS & PMS Aspirants
- The Uses of “Used To”, “Be Used To”, & “Get Used To”
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1985
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1986
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1987
- 500 Plus Sentence Structures MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 200 Plus Nouns Errors MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 700 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 600 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- FPSC Senior Auditor (BS-16) Free Study Material | Past Papers for FPSC Senior Auditor | 25,000 Plus Practice MCQs
- 20 Years Solved CSS Synonyms & Antonyms MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Idioms and Phrases MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Pair of Words MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved Pakistan Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Current Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Islamiat MCQs with detailed explanations