In this question, examiner has asked to give brief overview if the most popular and widely accepted theory about creation of universe. Although there are number of theories regarding origin of universe, you have to write about Big Bang Theory – most popular and accepted one.
Most Popular and Accepted Theory about Origin of Universe
The big bang theory of expansion is considered the most popular and accepted theory about the origin of the universe. It was given in 1920s. It describes how the universe came into existence around 13.7 billion years ago. Sometimes this theory is called the big bang theory of explosion, but due to absence of space and time, there was no explosion, but an expansion.
Salient points of the theory:
- When there was nothing, there was a singularity, highly dense and very hot.
- All matter and energy were present in the singularity in undifferentiated manner.
- Gravity was strong enough to hold mass and energy together.
- At that time, there were no space and time.
- Somehow opposite force dominated gravity and singularity began to expand.
After the start of expansion
- Time and space came into existence
- The temperature of singularity started drastically decreasing.
- Formation of atomic sub particles took place, and, consequently, first atom, Helium, came into existence.
- With the decrease in temperature, other elements also came into existence.
- When these elements came into contact with each other, they laid the foundation of constituents of the universe: stars, plants, galaxies, asteroids, gases, dust etc.
Scientific justification of the Big Bang Theory
- Hubble’s law provides a strong base to this theory to be accepted. According to this law, “all the galaxies are moving away from each other with certain receding speed, which is proportional to the distance between their centres, as evidenced by red shift”. He observed the red shift, a phenomenon in which the energy of a wave emanating out of a body decreases as it moves away, while galaxies were moving away from each other. So, it means that if the galaxies are moving away from each other, at some point of time, they were united.
Einstein’s famous equation, E = mc2, also validates this theory. According to this equation, matter and energy can be converted into each other. And this theory also states that the singularity contained undifferentiated matter and energy, which resulted in matter and energy after expansion.
A quick recipe to score up to 90 marks in CSS GSA paper by Sir Auzair Mehmood
Having taught for many years in different universities and being an experienced lecturer, I have devised a strategy for my CSS and PMS students, who aim to score up to 90 marks in the CSS GSA paper. Unfortunately, due to a large number of CSS and PMS aspirants, a very busy schedule, and Sir Syed Kazim Ali‘s rule of taking a limited number of students in CSS English and Compulsory Course to ensure quality rather than quantity and remain the best e-institute, I cannot teach all student. However, under the guidance of Sir Kazim, I have decided to highlight the best strategies that I teach my students to score maximum marks in the paper. All the students may follow them to pass the CSS GSA paper with flying colours. Moreover, to help thousands of CSS aspirants, I have created a separate category where I have uploaded the last 30 years of CSS GSA Solved Past Papers. Or, you can also visit the category GSA Notes, where my students publish their write-ups related to CSS GSA papers.
- Science is not a subject to cram. Therefore, aspirants must not cram the study material but try to grab the concepts and reproduce them on the paper in accordance to the requirements of the question.
- Rather than memorizing and reproducing the content from different sources, students must learn to give their thought words properly, coherently, affectively, and grammatically correct. This gives a pleasant and unique feeling to the examiner as he is always desperate to find the original and unique thoughts out of thousands of papers, and he always appreciates such aspirants by giving maximum marks.
- For preparing General Science, students must practice diagrams with as much topics as possible and reproduce them on the paper, for diagrams, illustrations, and graphs boost the score of the candidate.
- It is commonly observed that students take the MCQs portion very light. However, 20 marks of MCQs are very important as they not only boost the score but also morale of the student. Therefore, aspirants must give due attention and time to the preparation of MCQs portion. Fortunately, Howfiv is the only platform, where an aspirant can find millions of MCQs, along with their explanation, of all the subjects, including GSA, and MCQs should be prepared from Howfiv.
- Furthermore, Ability and Mathematics portion is critical and decisive for the future of a CSS and PMS aspirant. With a little effort and focus, an aspirant can grab full marks in this portion. Therefore, an aspirant must practice different mathematical skills throughout his preparation for the exam.
- Last but not the least, practicing the past papers and getting them evaluated by an expert teacher or lecturer, rather than mere a CSS or PMS qualifier, is the key to achieve up to 90 marks in CSS GSA paper.
Want to read CSS Pakistan Affairs Solved Past Papers and learn how to attempt them to score high? Let’s click on the link below to read them all freely. All past papers’ questions have been attempted by Sir Kazim’s students, who scored the highest in the subject.CSS Solved Pakistan Affairs
Click on any to start reading the essay.
Want to read General Science & Ability Solved Past Papers to learn how to attempt them to score high? Let’s click on the link below to read them all freely. All past papers have been solved by Miss Iqra Ali & Dr Nishat Baloch, Pakistan’s top CSS GSA coach having the highest score of their students.
Articles Might Interest You!
The following are some of the most important articles for CSS and PMS aspirants. Click on any to start reading.