English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies | How to Prepare for English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies | Let’s Don’t Let English ENGLISH ESSAY & COMPOSITION PAPER SPOIL Your Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Result | Online Class for English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies jobs have attracted the attention of thousands of aspirants countrywide. A number of applicants have started looking to start English essay and composition paper preparation to step into the office of cooperative societies as an assistant registrar. It is a fact that English essay and composition paper, also known as descriptive part, plays a crucial role in deciding the fate of an aspirant wishing to become an Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies. It has been undeniable that thousands of aspirants quickly pass for MCQs part of the paper if they have prepared themselves well. But qualifying for an English essay and composition paper (Descriptive Paper) of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Housing Societies, Assistant Director FIA, Assistant Director MOD, Assistant Director I.B, and Assistant & Deputy Director NAB has become a bone of contention for thousands of aspirants. Each year, thousands of aspirants, despite qualifying for the MCQs part of the exams, remain unable to pass the descriptive part, as a result, stay unallocated. The failure of a large number of students happens because they do not give written communication skills their due importance and practice. It must be noticed that the MCQs part of the exams judges aspirants knowledge on various subjects, i.e., General Knowledge, Pakistan Affairs, Islamiat, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Computer, etc. However, the descriptive part (English Essay & Composition) of the papers helps examiners and recruiters know if the selected candidates have the communication skills required to communicate at any level. A good officer must have a good command of writing. So that they can coordinate and express their viewpoints, opinions, and suggestions to the general public and the department fluently and confidently.
Who is Sir Syed Kazim Ali? The Best CSS, PMS English Teacher in Pakistan
The descriptive part of the exams mentioned above requires students to give their opinions on the given topic grammatically correct, fluently, and confidently. The examiner expects students to pen down their ideas and viewpoints by putting rational and practicable arguments. Rather than learning the art of writing, most students start reading newspapers because they think reading alone will help them qualify for the descriptive part. As a result, despite having memorized heaps of data, current information, and statistics, they remain unable to give their opinions words in a flow expected by an examiner and fail the paper. To help serious aspirants to qualify for the English essay and composition paper for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies, Sir Syed Kazim Ali, a well-known CSS, PMS English essay & precis teacher in Pakistan, has started a course named English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies.
English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Class
The Howfiv English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Course is carefully designed and structured by Sir Syed Kazim Ali to teach aspirants fundamental writing skills, including paragraphs, precis, comprehension, and essay. From developing an initial idea to writing the final draft, this course covers all aspects of paragraph, article, essay, and precis writing to the advanced level. It provides a thorough and robust foundation for the writing skills that students need to reach their full potential and qualify for any descriptive part of competitive examinations. The course is a step-by-step guide to help students understand and practice English written communication skills. Moreover, this course equips aspirants with written communication skills that help them give their thoughts words confidently, fluently, and grammatically correct. So, whether you have started your preparation or you have given it an idea, Howfiv English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Course helps you set your ideas, thoughts, viewpoints, and opinions in motion. So, let’s join the course and don’t let English essay and composition paper SPOIL your Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies result.
Already registered students – CSS, PMS, English learners, and Journalists – don’t need to apply; they will automatically be transferred into the session as soon as they qualify for the initial written test, compiled by Sir Syed Kazim Ali. For new students, the number of seats has also been kept 20 as usual. It must be noted that admission in an online Howfiv Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Course will only be granted based on paragraph evaluation. So, write a paragraph on the given topics while applying for the course.
- Why do I want to become an assistant registrar cooperative societies?
- What positive change can I bring if I become an assistant registrar cooperative societies?
|English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Course
|Orientation Registration Deadline
|Thursday, July 2, 2021
|Sunday, July 3, 2021
|Course Start On
|Monday, July 4, 2021
|1 Month (1 Month for Revision & Mock Exams)
|Online via Zoom
|Lectures per Week
|3 to 4 (2 Hours Lecture)
|Sir Syed Kazim Ali
|The fee of the Course
|Rs. 15,000/Month (For English Only)
Rs. 22,500/Month (For English + Urdu + GK + Cooperative Portion)
|Contact Details of the Admin
|What’s App Howfiv Admins for any details and questions regarding the admission
What will You Learn (Course Structure)?
Howfiv English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Course, also known as Descriptive Paper Prep Course, is a one-of-a-kind programme intended to assist enthusiastic aspirants who want to learn how to give their ideas words. In this course, students learn how to formulate ideas, arrange them, give them coherence and write them fluently and confidently. The course will help you improve your proficiency, consistency, and appropriate use of English written communication skills – essay, precis, and comprehension writing. In just a or two months, you raise your standards and achieve a significant edge in your preferred profession or competitive exams.
The course’s full description can be found below:
1- The Writing Process
- What is sentence structuring?
- What level of grammar do you need to start writing?
- How to use contemporary vocabulary appropriately?
- How to get focus & organize thoughts?
- How to get ideas & collect information?
- How to establish a thesis?
- What is your audience, and how to grab its attention?
- How to organize your thoughts coherently?
- How to write catchy titles and teasers?
- How to start and end blogs?
2- English Language Focus
- Grammar & Sentence Structuring (Basic to Advanced)
- Sentence Varieties & Sentence fragments (Basic to Advanced)
- Structural & Clauses Contraction (Basic to Advanced)
- Agreement Mistakes (Basic to Advanced)
- Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement (Basic to Advanced)
- Verbs Tense Shifts (Basic to Advanced)
- Adverbials (Basic to Advanced)
- Conjunctions & Connections (Basic to Advanced)
- Misplaced Modifiers & Adjustments
- Faulty Parallelism & Adjustments
- Verbal Concepts, Errors & Usage
- Academic Diction, Mood & Tone
- Journalistic Diction, Mood & Tone
- Story Diction, Mood & Tone
- Articles, Demonstratives, Modifiers & Quantifiers Usage
- Punctuation & Punctuation Expressions
- Tenses, Voices & Narration
- Conditional (All Types – Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Auxiliaries & Modals (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Prepositions (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Phrases & Clauses (Basic to Advanced)
- Advanced Usage of Phrases & Clauses
- Sentence Analysis, Transformation & Synthesis
All English grammar concepts have been enclosed into MCQs available for registered students only.
3- Vocabulary Usage Focus
- 750 Modern Vocabulary Words (Appropriate Usage)
- 500 Plus Idioms & Phrases (Appropriate Usage)
- 500 Confusing Words (Appropriate Usage)
- 350 Phrasal Verbs (Appropriate Usage)
- 150 Proverbs (Appropriate Usage)
- 300 English Expressions (Appropriate Usage)
- 250 Smilies & Metaphors
- 200 Uncommon Words & Phrases
- 500 Most Used Synonyms
- 500 Most Used Antonyms
- 500 One-word Substitutions
All vocabulary has been enclosed into MCQs available for registered students only.
4- The Elements of Writing
- How to plan thoughts, ideas, viewpoints, and experiences?
- How to organize them coherently and relevantly?
- How to build and develop unity?
- How to begin and end attractively?
- What is a paragraph?
- How to connect sentences & paragraphs?
- What are connection and transition words?
- What are effective sentences, and how to write them?
- How to write with references?
- What are diction and tone?
- How to write figuratively?
5- Types of Write-ups (Blogs, Articles, and Stories)
- Illustrative Type
- Narrative Type
- Descriptive Type
- Analytical Type
- Definition Type
- Division & Classification Type
- Comparison & Contrast Type
- Cause & Effect Type
- Argumentative Type
- Review & Branding Type
- Story Type
- Journalistic Type
6- Strategy for Writing
- Understanding the content ecosystem
- The Strategic Context (7A-Framework)
- Mapping the content ideas
- Conveying your stance
- Using various sources to supplement your write-ups
- Using Creative Technologies
- Utilizing writer’s toolbox: Editing and proofreading
What are Entry Requirements?
The course is designed for aspirants, who either have qualified for the MCQs part of the paper or want to have a strong command of written communication to qualify for the descriptive part of the exams, i.e., Assistant Registrar, AD FIA, AD NAB, AD IB, AD ASF, AD ANF, AD MOD, AD Anti-Corruption, etc.
- No prior knowledge or expertise is necessary if you know the basics of grammar because this course starts with the basics before your start writing like a professional.
- The only requirement that this course demands are dedication, practice, and punctuality.
- At the end of the period, you will be provided with the facility to get your thoughts and blogs published at websites, where thousands of curious readers will help you win your due recognition.
How to Register?
Any interested, passionate competitive aspirant can register himself or herself for the Howfiv English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies by filling in the form available at the Howfiv website – click here to open the form
Here, among the available options, you need to select “Advanced English Course for Writers Registration“
Who is Sir Syed Kazim Ali?
Sir Syed Kazim Ali has been the best English teacher for CSS and PMS and professional bloggers, writers, and content creators for years. He is one of the English teachers who has recognized himself globally because of his masterful English language command. The best part of him is that he is the only CSS, PMS English teacher, in Pakistan, whose success result is above 90%. He has introduced a unique coaching style that equips anybody with writing skills within 2 to 3 months. As a top English language coach nationwide, Sir Syed Kazim Ali helps his students reach their full potential at a pace that suits them. He knows that CSS aspirants’ approach to learning the English language is different. And over the years, he has developed a unique teaching methodology, which helps his students crack English essay and precis papers. The way he explains and simplifies the concepts no other English teacher across Pakistan can do. He has successfully taught hundreds of successful students preparing for entrance or competitive exams such as MDCAT, GAT, SAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PMS, etc. His online creative English writing session gives you the skills and confidence to get the best possible exam results. He focuses on your exam’s critical areas, helps identify your strengths and weaknesses, and equips you with the writing skills you need to correctly and confidently express your thoughts and opinions.
Let’s read more about Sir Syed Kazim Ali.
- Top English Teachers for CSS and PMS in Pakistan
- One Man, One Idea, Years of Struggle, Millions of Students by DailyTimes
- The Best English Teacher for CSS / PMS by Sir Ali Raza
- The Best English Teacher in Pakistan, Who Has Helped Me Most
- Sir Syed Kazim Ali the best CSS English teacher in Pakistan by concernedreviews
- How to Qualify for the CSS Essay and How to Write it? | CSS Essay and Communication Skills.
Available Online Courses
- Howfiv’s One Paper Commission Exam Prep Course | 2-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online CSS, PMS English Class by Sir Syed Kazim Ali | Let’s Read How to Join
- Howfiv Advanced Creative Writing Course (Highly Recommended)
- PMS English Essay, Precis and GK Class | 3-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online English Tenses & Voices 1-Month Course
- PPSC Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Exams Preparation Course, Study Material, and Mock Tests
- Basic English Grammar & Writing Course by Miss Syeda Saba & Miss Amreen Mir
- English Essay and Composition for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil
Price: $ 11 (almost Rs. 1,650 – PKR)/ 200ml bottle