Howfiv’s Basic English Grammar & Writing Course is a set of rules and deals with the nature of parts of speech, their forms, functions, and their relation in the sentences. It helps students, especially entrance, competitive, and professional ones, understand the grammatical facts, concepts, rules, and errors in the simplest possible way. As the course is designed by Sir Syed Kazim Ali, the best English language teacher in Pakistan, it provides students with an overview of English Grammatical forms, structures, and functions. It helps students, passionate English learners, and teachers to reach their full potential. Let’s Join Miss Syeda Saba and Miss Amreen Mir to take your level of English to the next level.
Words, especially parts of speech and vocabulary with their appropriate uses, are the essential components of English communication and as such as understanding of their functions are of paramount importance. Apart from it, knowing how to use appropriate words, structures, and expressions in sentences contextually is also vitally important for English learners. The Basic English Grammar and Writing Course is designed to help students concentrate on the appropriate usage of parts of speech in their daily writings. By making students understand the grammatically appropriate use of words in various contexts, the course helps entrance and competitive students and professionals give their writing skills a zenith. The course is best for the following students, aspirants, and professionals;
- Entrance Exams Students
- 100 Marks Competitive Exams Students, i.e., FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPPSC, AJKPSC, GBPSC, FIA, MOD, ASF, ANF, & all other competitive students
- Students doing their graduation and masters, i.e., B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., BSIT, BSCS, B.S., M.A, M.Sc., M.S., etc.
- Students interested in blogging and digital marketing.
- Professionals who want to take their write-ups to the next level.
|Sir Syed Kazim Ali|
Miss Syeda Saba
Miss Amreen Mir
|20 Seats Only|
|Online (Via Zoom)|
|4-||Lectures a Week|
|5-||Free 2-Day Orientation|
|None (Available on a request)|
|None (Admissions Open)|
|7-||Classes Start On|
|1st of each Month|
|8-||Basic English Grammar & Writing Course|
Feel Free to Contact Us at What’s App for any Question | 0332-6105842
What students will learn in the course?
Lecture – 1: Sentence
- What is a sentence?
- The Parts of a Sentences
- What is a subject? (Basic to Advanced)
- Subjects Connectors (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Sentence Varieties
- Important Punctuation
Lecture – 2: Parts of Speech (Noun)
- Kinds of Noun
- Characteristics of Noun (Case)
Lecture – 3: Parts of Speech (Pronoun)
- Personal Pronouns
- Indefinite Pronouns
- Interrogative Pronouns
- Quantitative Pronouns
- Relative Pronouns
- Reflexive Pronouns
- Emphatic/Intensive Pronouns
- Demonstrative Pronouns
- Distributive Pronouns
Lecture – 4: Parts of Speech (Verb)
- Transitive Verb
- Double Transitive
- Transitive Verbs of Incomplete Predication
- Intransitive Verb
- Linking Verb
- Conjugation of Verb
- Finite & Non Finite Forms of Verbs
Lecture – 5: Parts of Speech (Adjective)
- Positions of Adjective
- Adjectives in Sentence
- Adjective of Quality
- Adjective & Preposition
- Quantitative Adjectives
- Demonstrative Adjectives
- Distributive Adjectives
- Proper Adjectives
- Possessive Adjectives
- Order of Adjectives
- Irregular Comparisons
Lecture – 6: Parts of Speech (Adverb)
- Adverbs Modifying Verbs (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Adverb or Preposition (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Adverbs Modifying Adverbs (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- The Place of Adverb (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Adverbs of Frequency (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Order of Adverb (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Adverbs of Opinion (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Adverbs of Degree (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Interrogative Adverbs (Rules, Errors & Usage)
Lecture – 7: Parts of Speech (Preposition)
Adverb or Preposition
Usage of some Important Prepositions
Lecture – 8: Parts of Speech (Conjunction)
- Coordinating Conjunctions (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Subordinating Conjunctions (Rules, Errors & Usage)
Lecture – 9: Parts of Speech (Interjection)
Lecture – 10: Parts of Speech (Verbal)
- The Gerund (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Infinitives (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- The Participle (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Present Participle (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Past Participle (Rules, Errors & Usage)
Lecture – 11: Parts of Speech (Revision)
- Summary of Parts of Speech
Lecture – 12: Parts of Speech (Revision)
- Words Used as Different Parts of Speech
Lecture – 13: The Article, Rules, Errors & Usage
- Indefinite Articles
- The Definite Article
- No Article is Needed
- Model Sentences
Lecture – 14: Model Sentences
- Noun (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Pronoun (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Verb (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Adjective (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Adverb (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Preposition (Rules, Errors & Usage)
- Conjunction (Rules, Errors & Usage)
Lecture – 15: Punctuation
- What are Punctuation Marks?
- Punctuation Marks used at the end of the Sentence
- Punctuation Marks used within the Sentences
Lecture – 16: The Tenses
- The Tenses
- Present Tense
- Present Continuous Tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Past Tense
- Past Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Tense
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Future Tense
- Future Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Tense
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Lecture – 17: Conditional Sentences
Lecture – 18: Model Verbs & Usage
Lecture – 19: Active Voice & Passive Voice
Lecture – 20: Direct & Indirect Speech
Lecture – 21: The Syntax & Analysis of Sentences
Mood, Phrases, Clauses, Synthesis & Transformation
Lecture – 22: Comprehension
Lecture – 23: Precis
Lecture – 24: Paragraph Writing (by Sir Kazim)
Lecture – 25: Essay Writing (by Sir Kazim)
Lecture – 26: Application
Lecture – 27: Letter Writing
- 400 Vocabulary Words (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- 300 Modern Vocabulary Words (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- Synonyms & Antonyms (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- Homophones (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- Idiomatic Expressions (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- Important Phrasal Verb (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- Confused Words (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- One Word Substitution (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- Important Proverbs (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- Important English Expressions (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- Important Similes & Metaphors (By Sir Syed Kazim Ali)
- Students will be able to understand the basics of English grammar and writing.
- Students will improve their writing by understanding and comprehending the rules of grammar and its usage.
- Students will master the use of the English language by learning the parts of speech, correct punctuation, and sentence and paragraph structure.
- Students will learn to avoid fragments, run-on sentences, and comma splices.
- Students will master subject-verb agreement.
- Students will be empowered by writing clearly, more effectively, and with confidence and grace.
- Students will learn how to compose an essay.
- Students will develop the command of grammar and language necessary to succeed in higher education or teach effectively in elementary, middle, and/or secondary schools.
- Students will increase the likelihood of job advancement and promotion because of their NEW command of English Grammar and basic writing.
- Students will be able to take IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GAT, GMAT, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, GBPSC, KPPSC, NTS, and other competitive and entrance exams.
What are Entry Requirements?
The course is designed for students, professionals, teachers, competitive aspirants, and house makers alike.
- No prior knowledge or expertise is necessary if you know the basics of grammar because this course starts with the basics before your start writing like a professional.
- The only requirement that this course demands are dedication, practice, and punctuality.
- At the end of the period, you will be provided with the facility to get your thoughts and blogs published at websites, where thousands of curious readers will help you win your due recognition.
How to Register?
Any interested, passionate English learner can register himself or herself for the Howfiv’s Online Blog Writing Course by filling in the form available at the Howfiv website – click here to open the form
Here, among the available options, you need to select “Advanced English Course for Writers Registration” or “Basic English Grammar & Writing Course“
In case of any difficulty while filling in the form, kindly contact admins at the what’s app 0332-6105842 or use any of the following given forums.
Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil
Price: $ 11 (almost Rs. 1,650 – PKR)/ 200ml bottle
Available Online Courses
- Howfiv’s One Paper Commission Exam Prep Course | 2-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online CSS, PMS English Class by Sir Syed Kazim Ali | Let’s Read How to Join
- Howfiv Advanced Creative Writing Course (Highly Recommended)
- PMS English Essay, Precis and GK Class | 3-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online English Tenses & Voices 1-Month Course
- PPSC Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Exams Preparation Course, Study Material, and Mock Tests
- Basic English Grammar & Writing Course by Miss Syeda Saba & Miss Amreen Mir