Written by Anum Saba
Undoubtedly, technology is emerging in every field of life and produces new pieces of equipment to fulfil users’ needs. The same is the case in the area of mobile devices. Many inventions have been seen in the mobile development industry, and many new articles are presented in the market related to mobile phones. IPad, a portable device, launched in 2010 by Apple Company, however, it runs many applications, but one crucial built-in system is missing that is nothing but “Calculator.”
Though the company, as well as users, are unable to find the reason why there is no calculator in the IPad, it is aptly said that while designing it the coding of the calculator remained unable to grab much attention from developers, and they missed it out. When the owner, Steve Jobs, came to know about the issue he ordered to embed the calculator features in it, but in the end, he ordered not to add it as all the previous versions don’t have it.
Till the beginning of the development of the IPad, no one bothered to embed a calculator feature. So all the versions, including IPadOS 14, didn’t introduce it.
However, it doesn’t mean that you can’t use a calculator in it. If someone wants to use a calculator on his IPad, he needs to install the application from service providers.
About the writer:
Miss Anum Saba is one of the bonafide students of Sir Syed Kazim Ali. She has completed her 4.5 month-course on Online Creative English Writing and Advanced Grammar under his patronage. Having done graduation in computer science and courses in creative English writing, she loves writing blogs and articles on various topics: current affairs, everyday science, technology, beauty, cooking, and entertainment.
Name of the Student: Miss Anum Saba
Total Articles/Blogs: 30
English Coach: Sir Syed Kazim Ali
Course Taken: Creative English Writing & Article Writing
Like other competitive students, If you have a story to tell, guidance to help, knowledge to educate, or a perspective that can help CSS aspirants daily, welcome to CSSPrepForum. It is free to get your opinions, viewpoints, judgements, and thinking published, whether it is a blog, article, essay, application, letter, precis, comprehension, MCQs, or anything that helps competitive youth of Pakistan. CSSPrepForum is a place that let you connect with thousands of competitive readers, and helps your voice heard across the community. Let’s start writing and get your voice heard to those who are looking for you. Email Your Write-ups at email@example.com
At CSSPrepForum, many famous writers, lecturers, and aspirants get their write-ups published daily, and we upload CSS solved papers, CSS Solved essays, Solved Past Papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, and all other competitive exams, and current affairs blogs daily. Let’s connect us and get an instant update and notification through
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Let’s read more about Sir Syed Kazim Ali.
Top English Teachers for CSS and PMS in Pakistan
One Man, One Idea, Years of Struggle, Millions of Students by DailyTimes
The Best English Teacher for CSS / PMS by Sir Ali Raza
The Best English Teacher in Pakistan, Who Has Helped Me Most
Sir Syed Kazim Ali the best CSS English teacher in Pakistan by concernedreviews
How to Qualify for the CSS Essay and How to Write it? | CSS Essay and Communication Skills.
Articles and news that you might love to read!
- Kids Corner | Your Kids Joyful Learning Starts Here
- Matric (9th & 10th) | Past Papers & Advanced 5k+ MCQs
- F.Sc. (Part-I & II) | Past Papers & Advanced 10k+ MCQs
- CSS 20 Years Solved Past Papers MCQs | Compulsory + Optional
- Do You Know Article Usage? Let’s Play Article Quiz | 1000+ MCQs
- CSS Solved Correction from 1990 to 2020
- How did Miss Bakhtawar TOP FPSC One Paper MCQs exams?
- How to qualify CSS Essay Paper and how to attempt it?
- The best CSS English teacher in Pakistan, who helped me qualify
- Top 3 best CSS English teachers in Pakistan for CSS & PMS Aspirants
- The Uses of “Used To”, “Be Used To”, & “Get Used To”
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1985
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1986
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1987
- 500 Plus Sentence Structures MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 200 Plus Nouns Errors MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 700 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 600 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- FPSC Senior Auditor (BS-16) Free Study Material | Past Papers for FPSC Senior Auditor | 25,000 Plus Practice MCQs
- 20 Years Solved CSS Synonyms & Antonyms MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Idioms and Phrases MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Pair of Words MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved Pakistan Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Current Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Islamiat MCQs with detailed explanations