Written by Uswa Zainab
One might not be capable of letting out all the anxieties with a loud, free scream in the wilderness unless one lives on a huge land of several acres and doesn’t have any neighbour in sight. Thanks to the tourism board of Iceland, one can practically do this.
As the travel magazine Condé Nast Traveler reports, a particular website, Looks Like You Need to Let It Out, is set up by Iceland where one can record one’s strident scream to be blasted on an outdoor speaker in Iceland. Seven speakers are placed in different remote areas of Iceland, the person who screams can decide which one has to bear testimony to his rumbling shriek. For instance, he can send his squeal to the intimidating waterfall in South Iceland, Skógafoss, or to Festarfjall, an abraded subglacial volcano situated on the Reykjanes peninsula.
In 1970, Arthur Janov, a psychotherapist, had come up with the idea of treating anxiety and trauma by screaming. It was named “primal therapy”. This strategy became favoured among many celebrities such as Yoko Ono and John Lennon. Although this method definitely isn’t accepted all over the world among psychologists, especially for the treatment of serious trauma, a lot of people can vouch for feeling a definite emotional release after making a good, loud shout, especially after an extremely stressful day, week, or months-long quarantine.
A psychotherapist and mental health consultant, Zoe Aston, who worked on Iceland’s initiative, told Condé Nast Magazine that people aren’t furnished to deal with the emotions that they are having, and, as people don’t move much, there is a physical buildup of emotions, possibly producing blockages and stuff like anxiety and stress. This ‘let out technique’ might help shifting the emotional blockage with the intent that the part of mind suffering for several months can be liberated to work well, and move forward to a good understanding and decision-making about whatever happens.
About the writer:
Miss Uswa Zainab is an apt student of Sir Syed Kazim Ali, one of the distinguished grammarians in the contemporary world. She has gone through his 4-month course on Freelance Creative English Writing and Basic to Advanced Grammar. Pursuing graduation in the field of computer science and studies in English writing, she relishes writing articles and blogs on diverse themes: academic articles – everyday science, current affairs – and creative blogs – technology, beauty, fashion, entertainment, etc.
Name of the Student: Miss Uswa Zainab
Total Articles/Blogs: 18
English Coach: Sir Syed Kazim Ali
Course Taken: Creative English Writing & Article Writing
Like other competitive students, If you have a story to tell, guidance to help, knowledge to educate, or a perspective that can help CSS aspirants daily, welcome to CSSPrepForum. It is free to get your opinions, viewpoints, judgements, and thinking published, whether it is a blog, article, essay, application, letter, precis, comprehension, MCQs, or anything that helps competitive youth of Pakistan. CSSPrepForum is a place that let you connect with thousands of competitive readers, and helps your voice heard across the community. Let’s start writing and get your voice heard to those who are looking for you. Email Your Write-ups at firstname.lastname@example.org
At CSSPrepForum, many famous writers, lecturers, and aspirants get their write-ups published daily, and we upload CSS solved papers, CSS Solved essays, Solved Past Papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, and all other competitive exams, and current affairs blogs daily. Let’s connect us and get an instant update and notification through
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Articles and news that you might love to read!
- Kids Corner | Your Kids Joyful Learning Starts Here
- Matric (9th & 10th) | Past Papers & Advanced 5k+ MCQs
- F.Sc. (Part-I & II) | Past Papers & Advanced 10k+ MCQs
- CSS 20 Years Solved Past Papers MCQs | Compulsory + Optional
- Do You Know Article Usage? Let’s Play Article Quiz | 1000+ MCQs
- CSS Solved Correction from 1990 to 2020
- How did Miss Bakhtawar TOP FPSC One Paper MCQs exams?
- How to qualify CSS Essay Paper and how to attempt it?
- The best CSS English teacher in Pakistan, who helped me qualify
- Top 3 best CSS English teachers in Pakistan for CSS & PMS Aspirants
- The Uses of “Used To”, “Be Used To”, & “Get Used To”
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1985
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1986
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1987
- 500 Plus Sentence Structures MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 200 Plus Nouns Errors MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 700 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 600 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- FPSC Senior Auditor (BS-16) Free Study Material | Past Papers for FPSC Senior Auditor | 25,000 Plus Practice MCQs
- 20 Years Solved CSS Synonyms & Antonyms MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Idioms and Phrases MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Pair of Words MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved Pakistan Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Current Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Islamiat MCQs with detailed explanations