The General Science and Ability Past Paper Question has been attempted by Minahil Mohsin, a CSS English and Compulsory Course student. Along with other aspirants, he learns how to prepare and attempt GSA questions to score up to 90 marks under the guidance of Miss Iqra Ali and Dr. Nishat Baloch Pakistan’s top CSS GSA coach providing coaching at Howfiv. .
In this question examiner has asked you to define black hole and give process of its formation. Further, it is also asked to write down the reason why black hole is called black hole. However, you do not need to write other details regarding position of black hole in the galaxy and estimation of number of black holes in the universe system, etc.
A black hole is a body having so much densityand gravity that even light cannot escape from it.
Formation of a black hole:
When a star dies, it turns into a black hole. However, it is not always the case because the formation of a black hole also depends upon the size of a star. In particular, a star, having mass 20 times the mass of the sun, turns into a black hole. There are multiple phases in the formation of a black hole.
Phase-1: Balance between pressure and gravity
On a star, fusion reaction is happening every second, which results in explosion. Consequently, the force of pressure due to explosion tries to pull out the matter from the star. However, the gravity of the start neutralizes it, and start remains in stable state.
Phase-2: Running out of fuel – The death of a Star
Due to fusion reactions for millions of years, the star runs out of its fuel: Helium and Hydrogen. And at some point, the fuel of the stars ends, and there happens no more explosions. Consequently, the outward pressure due to fusion reactions at the star becomes minimum.
Phase-3: Domination of gravity over other forces
In the absence of fusion reactions, the gravity of the star dominates the other forces: the gravity of individual particles in the atmosphere of the star and the force of pressure. It attracts all the matter present in its atmosphere, which increases the total mass of the star.
Phase-4: Formation of a black hole
When the mass of the star increases, its gravity also increases in accordance to the universal law of gravitation. This gravity goes so much high that light is trapped in it. And this body of immense gravity is known as a black hole.
Reason to call it a black hole A black hole has heaps of gravity that’s why any object, coming in its vicinity, is caught by it. Interestingly, this gravity is so much that even light cannot escape from it. For that reason, the reflection of light, necessary for the visibility of an object, is impossible. And when a black hole cannot be seen, it is called black hole.
A quick recipe to score up to 90 marks in CSS GSA paper by Miss Iqra Ali and Dr. Nishat Baloch
Having taught for many years in different universities and being an experienced lecturer, I have devised a strategy for my CSS and PMS students, who aim to score up to 90 marks in the CSS GSA paper. Unfortunately, due to a large number of CSS and PMS aspirants, a very busy schedule, and Sir Syed Kazim Ali‘s rule of taking a limited number of students in CSS English and Compulsory Course to ensure quality rather than quantity and remain the best e-institute, I cannot teach all student. However, under the guidance of Sir Kazim, I have decided to highlight the best strategies that I teach my students to score maximum marks in the paper. All the students may follow them to pass the CSS GSA paper with flying colours. Moreover, to help thousands of CSS aspirants, I have created a separate category where I have uploaded the last 30 years of CSS GSA Solved Past Papers. Or, you can also visit the category GSA Notes, where my students publish their write-ups related to CSS GSA papers.
- Science is not a subject to cram. Therefore, aspirants must not cram the study material but try to grab the concepts and reproduce them on the paper in accordance to the requirements of the question.
- Rather than memorizing and reproducing the content from different sources, students must learn to give their thought words properly, coherently, affectively, and grammatically correct. This gives a pleasant and unique feeling to the examiner as he is always desperate to find the original and unique thoughts out of thousands of papers, and he always appreciates such aspirants by giving maximum marks.
- For preparing General Science, students must practice diagrams with as much topics as possible and reproduce them on the paper, for diagrams, illustrations, and graphs boost the score of the candidate.
- It is commonly observed that students take the MCQs portion very light. However, 20 marks of MCQs are very important as they not only boost the score but also morale of the student. Therefore, aspirants must give due attention and time to the preparation of MCQs portion. Fortunately, Howfiv is the only platform, where an aspirant can find millions of MCQs, along with their explanation, of all the subjects, including GSA, and MCQs should be prepared from Howfiv.
- Furthermore, Ability and Mathematics portion is critical and decisive for the future of a CSS and PMS aspirant. With a little effort and focus, an aspirant can grab full marks in this portion. Therefore, an aspirant must practice different mathematical skills throughout his preparation for the exam.
- Last but not the least, practicing the past papers and getting them evaluated by an expert teacher or lecturer, rather than mere a CSS or PMS qualifier, is the key to achieve up to 90 marks in CSS GSA paper.
Want to read CSS Pakistan Affairs Solved Past Papers and learn how to attempt them to score high? Let’s click on the link below to read them all freely. All past papers’ questions have been attempted by Sir Kazim’s students, who scored the highest in the subject.CSS Solved Pakistan Affairs
Click on any to start reading the essay.
Want to read General Science & Ability Solved Past Papers to learn how to attempt them to score high? Let’s click on the link below to read them all freely. All past papers have been solved by Miss Iqra Ali & Dr Nishat Baloch, Pakistan’s top CSS GSA coach having the highest score of their students.
Articles Might Interest You!
The following are some of the most important articles for CSS and PMS aspirants. Click on any to start reading.