CSS, PMS English Essay and Precis Course by Sir Syed Kazim Ali focus on your English communication skills and help you give your thoughts words fluently, coherently, and grammatically correct. His lecturing, monitoring, and constant feedback through a thorough evaluation help his students develop the confidence required to qualify for the exams. Let’s join the course and don’t let your English essay and precis papers spoil your CSS, PMS result this year.
The English Essay and Precis Course for CSS 2023 is no longer available. If you are a CSS or PMS aspirant and planning to prepare for the English essay and precis paper thoroughly, you can join Online Extensive English Essay and Precis Course for CSS-2024 and PMS by clicking on the link below.
Studying Competitive English with Sir Syed Kazim Ali Always Makes A Difference
Interested in knowing how Sir Kazim’s students write?
If you are interested in knowing how Sir Kazim’s students give their ideas and thoughts words, let’s explore this section. Here you will find hundreds of articles and solved CSS and PMS past papers question by those students who scored the highest marks in their compulsory and optional subjects because of their writing skills.Click to Land on CSS Solved Past Papers
Want to learn essays by Sir Kazim’s students?
If you are curious about how Sir Kazim’s students write essays and always qualify for the essay papers in the CSS and PMS examinations, let’s explore this section. Here you will find many essays written by Sir Kazim’s students who qualify for the paper and also learn how to attempt the essay paper.Click to Land on CSS and PMS Solved Essays
Best Online Course In Pakistan
- Meaning Purposive Education
- Bureaucracy Doldrums
- Is Gender Equality a Myth?
- Pros and Cons of Globalization for Pakistan
- Islamophobia: Causes and Consequences
- Artificial intelligence: Its Merits and Demerits
- IMF Bailouts: Roads to Stability or Recipes for Disaster
- Can Foreign Aid Help A Country Achieve Economic Stability?
- Consequences of American Withdrawal from Afghanistan on South Asia
- Money And Success Do Not Change People; They Merely Amplify What Is Already There
- Almost Always, The Creative, Dedicated Minority Has Made The World Better