CSS, PMS English Essay and Precis Course by Sir Syed Kazim Ali focus on your English communication skills and help you give your thoughts words fluently, coherently, and grammatically correct. His lecturing, monitoring, and constant feedback through a thorough evaluation help his students develop the confidence required to qualify for the exams. Let’s join the course and don’t let your English essay and precis papers spoil your CSS, PMS result this year.
Each year, thousands of students start preparing themselves for the CSS, PMS exams and end up failing English essays or precis papers because they remain unable to give their ideas a motion required to qualify for the papers. Despite knowing the fact that CSS, PMS English papers revolve around expression and presenting opinions on the given topics, aspirants keep learning and memorizing heaps of information and facts instead of thorough writing practice. As a result, despite burning midnight oil, all those students who don’t give English its due practice and importance remain unable to qualify for the papers or get themselves unallocated.
Qualifying for a competitive exam requires aspirants to have a good command of English written communication skills. However, that greatly depends upon how rationally, analytically, and logically an aspirant writes and transfers his viewpoints and ideas to the examiner. Competitive aspirants think that memorizing facts, figures, and data alone will help them crack these papers. Contrarily to the misconception propagated by some inept teachers and academies, from the essay’s outline and introductory paragraph to the critical analysis and conclusion, aspirants’ articulation, grammar, structuring, vocabulary, viewpoints, attitude, and tone are evaluated by an examiner. However, aspirants build an analytical approach by learning quality books and content alone; they don’t even practice and learn to give their thoughts words. As a result, despite having a great deal of knowledge regarding subjects, aspirants remain unable to transfer their ideas to the examiner satisfactorily. Regardless of what qualifications you possess and how much knowledge you have by reading quality books, if you don’t know how to give your thoughts words grammatically correct, fluently, and coherently, you are declared failed. It is a fact! Even the most learned aspirant cannot understand the flow of coherent thoughts and can make occasional errors, and that is where Sir Syed Kazim Ali comes in. This article gives all the details about Sir Syed Kazim Ali, his Online English Session for CSS, PMS aspirants, his teaching methodology, and dues.
Studying Competitive English with Sir Syed Kazim Ali Always Makes A Difference
Who is Sir Syed Kazim Ali? The Best CSS, PMS English Teacher in Pakistan
CSS, PMS English Essay and Precis Course
Sir Syed Kazim Ali has introduced a new session for CSS, PMS aspirants for the coming exams. The course is set and designed by Sir Syed Kazim Ali himself to help aspirants qualify for the CSS, PMS English essay and precis papers. It equips you with writing skills and gives you the confidence to get the best possible exam results. This course helps you develop a habit of writing fluently, accurately, and appropriately by improving your core English skills with students at the same level. Although hundreds of aspirants want to join Sir Kazim for their English papers preparation monthly, the available seats are only 20. To secure admission in Online Competitive English Session, aspirants must submit an online form and a 200 words paragraph among the given topics. As you know, getting an admission in a course introduced by Sir Kazim has always been challenging; your entry is strictly based on paragraph writing. Besides your paragraph, an initial test has also been introduced by Sir in which selected students have to attempt 100 to 200 MCQs based on English Grammar and English Communication Skills to secure the final admission.
The Competitive English Course is best for competitive students who know the power of writing and want to dive deep to grip over writing skills. It is a perfect course if your level is between beginner and advanced, and you are preparing, or have planned to prepare, for the CSS, PMS exams in Pakistan. This online extensive course helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses and put you at a clear advantage by exploring career opportunities. If you are a competitive aspirant, this course is specifically designed for you.
|CSS, PMS English Essay & Precis Course|
|Sir Syed Kazim Ali|
|None (Admissions Open)|
|Course Starts on|
|Just Started, You can Join|
|4 months (Depends on Students)|
|Online (Via Zoom)|
|Lectures per Week|
|The fee of the Course|
✓ Fee: Rs. 15,000/Month
Special Focus for CSS, PMS English Essay & Precis
1- The Writing Process
- What is sentence structuring?
- What level of grammar you need to start writing?
- How to use contemporary vocabulary appropriately?
- How to get focus & organize thoughts?
- How to get ideas & collect information?
- How to establish thesis?
- What is your audience and how to grab its attention?
- How to organize your thoughts coherently?
- How to write catchy titles and teasers?
- How to start and end blogs?
2- English Language Focus
- Grammar & Sentence Structuring (Basic to Advanced)
- Sentence Varieties & Sentence fragments (Basic to Advanced)
- Structural & Clauses Contraction (Basic to Advanced)
- Agreement Mistakes (Basic to Advanced)
- Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement (Basic to Advanced)
- Verbs Tense Shifts (Basic to Advanced)
- Adverbials (Basic to Advanced)
- Conjunctions & Connections (Basic to Advanced)
- Misplaced Modifiers & Adjustments
- Faulty Parallelism & Adjustments
- Verbal Concepts, Errors & Usage
- Academic Diction, Mood & Tone
- Journalistic Diction, Mood & Tone
- Story Diction, Mood & Tone
- Articles, Demonstratives, Modifiers & Quantifiers Usage
- Punctuation & Punctuation Expressions
- Tenses, Voices & Narration
- Conditional (All Types – Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Auxiliaries & Modals (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Prepositions (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Phrases & Clauses (Basic to Advanced)
- Advanced Usage of Phrases & Clauses
- Sentence Analysis, Transformation & Synthesis
All English grammar concepts have been enclosed into MCQs available for registered students only.
3- Vocabulary Usage Focus
- 750 Modern Vocabulary Words (Appropriate Usage)
- 500 Plus Idioms & Phrases (Appropriate Usage)
- 500 Confusing Words (Appropriate Usage)
- 350 Phrasal Verbs (Appropriate Usage)
- 150 Proverbs (Appropriate Usage)
- 300 English Expressions (Appropriate Usage)
- 250 Smilies & Metaphors
- 200 Uncommon Words & Phrases
- 500 Most Used Synonyms
- 500 Most Used Antonyms
- 500 One-word Substitutions
All vocabulary has been enclosed into MCQs available for registered students only.
4- The Elements of Writing
- How to plan thoughts, ideas, viewpoints, and experiences?
- How to organize them coherently and relevantly?
- How to build and develop unity?
- How to begin and end attractively?
- What is a paragraph?
- How to connect sentences & paragraphs?
- What are connection and transition words?
- What are effective sentences and how to write them?
- How to write with references?
- What is diction and tone?
- How to write figuratively?
5- Essay Writing Focus
- Illustrative Type
- Narrative Type
- Descriptive Type
- Analytical Type
- Definition Type
- Division & Classification Type
- Comparison & Contrast Type
- Cause & Effect Type
- Argumentative Type
Kindly note that not everybody is given admissions in the course because whenever Sir Syed Kazim Ali opens up any CSS, PMS or Advanced writing-related courses, thousands of students, bloggers, professionals, and aspirants apply within days. This time, admission will only be granted to 20 new students based on the evaluation of the written paragraph. So, whenever 20 students are completed, Sir Kazim’s admin closes admissions.
How your journey starts:
✓ Each interested student has to fill an online form – Contact Mentor.
✓ Fill in the required fields and write a paragraph “Why do I want to learn English?” and submit.
✓ If your paragraph is selected, you will be contacted by one of the Howfiv representatives within 2 to 5 days.
✓ The representative will forward you the test link. Because of a very large number of applicants, this time each selected student will have to attempt 100 to 200 MCQs based tests to secure admission.
✓ If you qualify for both of the stages, you will be granted admission to the course.
✓ If your writing skills are of intermediate level (F.Sc. level), the admin calls you for complete registration.
✓ You step into your desired course.
Who is Sir Syed Kazim Ali?
Sir Syed Kazim Ali has been the best English teacher for CSS and PMS and professional bloggers, writers, and content creators for years. He is one of the English teachers who has recognized himself globally because of his masterful English language command. The best part of him is that he is the only CSS, PMS English teacher, in Pakistan, whose success result is above 90%. He has introduced a unique coaching style that equips anybody with writing skills within 2 to 3 months. As a top English language coach nationwide, Sir Syed Kazim Ali helps his students reach their full potential at a pace that suits them. He knows that CSS aspirants’ approach to learning the English language is different. And over the years, he has developed a unique teaching methodology, which helps his students crack English essay and precis papers. The way he explains and simplifies the concepts no other English teacher across Pakistan can do. He has successfully taught hundreds of successful students preparing for entrance or competitive exams such as MDCAT, GAT, SAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PMS, etc. His online creative English writing session gives you the skills and confidence to get the best possible exam results. He focuses on your exam’s critical areas, helps identify your strengths and weaknesses, and equips you with the writing skills you need to correctly and confidently express your thoughts and opinions.
Let’s read more about Sir Syed Kazim Ali.
- Top English Teachers for CSS and PMS in Pakistan
- One Man, One Idea, Years of Struggle, Millions of Students by DailyTimes
- The Best English Teacher for CSS / PMS by Sir Ali Raza
- The Best English Teacher in Pakistan, Who Has Helped Me Most
- Sir Syed Kazim Ali the best CSS English teacher in Pakistan by concernedreviews
- How to Qualify for the CSS Essay and How to Write it? | CSS Essay and Communication Skills.
Available Online Courses
- Howfiv’s One Paper Commission Exam Prep Course | 2-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online CSS, PMS English Class by Sir Syed Kazim Ali | Let’s Read How to Join
- Howfiv Advanced Creative Writing Course (Highly Recommended)
- PMS English Essay, Precis and GK Class | 3-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online English Tenses & Voices 1-Month Course
- PPSC Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Exams Preparation Course, Study Material, and Mock Tests
- Basic English Grammar & Writing Course by Miss Syeda Saba & Miss Amreen Mir