Written by Anum Saba
Corona Virus COVID-19 has created a hype; however, it is worth beneficial for one thing that is nothing but climate. With the countries undergoing lockdown and freezing of activities such as closing or minimum usage of factories has significant results in improving air quality. It does not only reduce carbon emission but also disturbed energy usage globally. It paralyzed the use of fossil foils as both the ground and air travel is rear. Pakistan, a country with the worst air pollution, has seen a significant reduction in air pollution and blue skies visible in many regions.
Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) has a drastic impact on pollution with transportation, industrial fossil fuels, and oil power sectors. It is dangerous for the health of children and the root cause of many diseases.
Reports show that air pollution in the region is closely related to larger economic activates. We can sustain an environment pollution free with the help of some measures such as:
- Need to adopt technological methods which help in the reduction of air pollution.
- New hydro-tracking refineries should be built and move toward low Sulphur fuels.
- Better public transportation facilities should be employed, and the culture of carpooling should be introduced.
- Walking and cycling should be encouraged.
- Revolt in the renewable sector.
Although Corona turned the world to its knees; however, it helps to see an improvement in air quality which ensures that we can achieve better air quality by reducing fossil fuels.
About the writer:
Miss Anum Saba is one of the bonafide students of Sir Syed Kazim Ali. She has completed her 4.5 month-course on Online Creative English Writing and Advanced Grammar under his patronage. Having done graduation in computer science and courses in creative English writing, she loves writing blogs and articles on various topics: current affairs, everyday science, technology, beauty, cooking, and entertainment.
Name of the Student: Miss Anum Saba
Total Articles/Blogs: 22
English Coach: Sir Syed Kazim Ali
Course Taken: Creative English Writing & Article Writing
Like other competitive students, If you have a story to tell, guidance to help, knowledge to educate, or a perspective that can help CSS aspirants daily, welcome to CSSPrepForum. It is free to get your opinions, viewpoints, judgements, and thinking published, whether it is a blog, article, essay, application, letter, precis, comprehension, MCQs, or anything that helps competitive youth of Pakistan. CSSPrepForum is a place that let you connect with thousands of competitive readers, and helps your voice heard across the community. Let’s start writing and get your voice heard to those who are looking for you. Email Your Write-ups at email@example.com
At CSSPrepForum, many famous writers, lecturers, and aspirants get their write-ups published daily, and we upload CSS solved papers, CSS Solved essays, Solved Past Papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, and all other competitive exams, and current affairs blogs daily. Let’s connect us and get an instant update and notification through
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Articles and news that you might love to read!
- Kids Corner | Your Kids Joyful Learning Starts Here
- Matric (9th & 10th) | Past Papers & Advanced 5k+ MCQs
- F.Sc. (Part-I & II) | Past Papers & Advanced 10k+ MCQs
- CSS 20 Years Solved Past Papers MCQs | Compulsory + Optional
- Do You Know Article Usage? Let’s Play Article Quiz | 1000+ MCQs
- CSS Solved Correction from 1990 to 2020
- How did Miss Bakhtawar TOP FPSC One Paper MCQs exams?
- How to qualify CSS Essay Paper and how to attempt it?
- The best CSS English teacher in Pakistan, who helped me qualify
- Top 3 best CSS English teachers in Pakistan for CSS & PMS Aspirants
- The Uses of “Used To”, “Be Used To”, & “Get Used To”
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1985
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1986
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1987