Are you looking to extensively prepare English essays and precis papers for the CSS 2024 exams? Then, let’s join Sir Syed Kazim Ali to learn Advanced English grammar and communication skills thoroughly and how to write your ideas and arguments coherently, make assertions and support them with relevant evidence to qualify for the CSS and PMS English essay and precis papers.
Nearly 50,000 aspirants start preparing themselves each year for the CSS examination in Pakistan. However, except for the second and third-attempt aspirants, almost all aspirants who begin their preparation do not give English their due importance. Instead of learning English grammar functionally, from its basic to advanced level, and written communication skills with extensive and rigorous practice and evaluation, they start preparing for other subjects. As a result, although they quickly grasp their compulsory and optional subjects, they cannot address examiner questions from their perspectives, which is crucial to qualify for any paper. And this is why you always see aspirants unsatisfied and confused when attempting either a 20-marks question or essay and precis.
Whether it is CSS or PMS, English papers in both examinations are divided into essays and precis. To talk about the precis paper, aspirants think that learning grammar books and memorizing some error rules can help them qualify for this paper. So, they keep practising sentence corrections and grammar exercises from various books, which do not help them crack the paper in the examination. English, for sure, has dozens of cryptic grammatical rules, many of which the CSS PMS examiner does not test. But, without any doubt, the CSS and PMS precis papers are not set out to test grammar rules; they, instead, are set up to check your clarity of the written expression and your language sense. So, as long as you do not learn the functionality of the parts of speech, sentence structuring, appropriate vocabulary usage, and English grammar from basic to advanced level, you cannot crack this paper.
Let’s consider the following sentences.
- Crossing the road, a motorbike almost struck me.
The sentence is wrong because it does not communicate the intended meaning to the examiner. The grammatical meaning of the sentence is that a motorbike was crossing the road. However, the intended meaning is that as I crossed the road, a motorbike almost struck me.
- Similar to a floppy disk, data is usually stored in the hard disk in sectors.
The sentence is wrong because it also does not communicate the intended meaning to the examiner. The grammatical meaning of the sentence is that the data is similar to a floppy disk. However, the intended meaning is that “Similar to a floppy disk, the hard drive stores data in sectors.”
As far as an essay paper is concerned, qualifying for this paper requires you to have a good command of English written communication skills, and based on how rationally, analytically, and logically you write and transfer your viewpoints and ideas to the examiner. Contrary to the misconception propagated by some inept teachers and academies, from the essay’s outline and introductory paragraph to the critical analysis and conclusion, an examiner evaluates your articulation, grammar, structuring, vocabulary, viewpoints, attitude, and tone. Nevertheless, aspirants build an analytical approach by learning quality books and content alone; they don’t even practice and learn to give their thoughts words. As a result, despite having a great deal of knowledge regarding subjects, aspirants cannot satisfactorily transfer their ideas to the examiner. Thus, if you have better writing skills, analytical approaches, and knowledge, you can easily give your ideas a motion required to qualify for the paper. Undoubtedly, an English essay paper demands you to write your perspective on the selected topic rather than reproducing sentences and paragraphs you cram from the newspapers. It is a fact that even the most learned aspirants cannot understand the flow of coherent ideas and can make occasional errors – especially in essays and precis papers – and that is where Sir Syed Kazim Ali comes in. For years, he has been the best CSS and PMS English teacher in Pakistan, with the highest success rate of his students.
Studying Competitive English with Sir Syed Kazim Ali Always Makes A Difference
About the course
Sir Syed Kazim Ali has opened an Online Extensive English Essay and Precis Course for CSS 2024. This course is designed for aspirants who plan to take the CSS 2024 and PMS exams and want to dive deep to grip English writing skills, including English grammar, essay writing, precis writing, and communication skills from basic to advanced levels. It equips you with writing skills and gives you the confidence to get the best possible exam results. In addition, this course helps you develop a habit of writing fluently, accurately, and appropriately by improving your core English skills with students at the same level. It is a perfect course if your level is between beginner and intermediate, and it helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses. So, whether you’re looking for your write-up evaluation or extensive coaching to take your writing skills to the next level to qualify for a competitive exam in Pakistan, Sir Syed Kazim Ali has an English language program to suit your needs.
The extensive English Essay and Precis Course by Sir Syed Kazim Ali focuses on your English communication skills and help you give your thoughts fluently, coherently, and grammatically. His thorough evaluation, lecturing methodology, monitoring techniques, and constant feedback help his students develop the confidence required to qualify for the exams. That is why Sir Syed Kazim Ali has been the top English coach for CSS and PMS aspirants, with the highest success rate of his students in Pakistan.
Although hundreds of aspirants want to join Sir Kazim for their English papers preparation, the available seats are only 50. To secure admission in the course, aspirants must submit an online form and a 200 words paragraph among the given topics. As you know, getting admission to the course has always been challenging; your entry is strictly based on paragraph writing. Besides a paragraph, students might have to attempt 100 to 200 MCQs based on English Grammar and English Communication Skills to secure final admission.Important Announcement
Here, You will Find the Following
- ✓ Course Details
- ✓ What will you learn?
- ✓ Course Syllabus
- ✓ How to register for the course?
- ✓ How to reserve a seat in the course?
|Sir Syed Kazim Ali|
|Extensive English Essay & Precis Course for CSS-24 & PMS-23|
|January, March, June, September|
|Monday, September 18, 2023|
|Online (via Zoom)|
|7||Lectures a Week|
|4 Lectures (2-4 hours long class)|
|Evening (after 6 p.m.)|
|9||Available Seats in the Course|
|50 Seats Only|
|11||Admin’s WhatsApp Contact|
Interested aspirants wanting to secure their seats in advance must apply for the course and qualify for paragraph writing. If you qualify, the admin will contact you for further process to secure the seat. Contact Mam Zaineb at WhatsApp 0300-6322446 & Get Your Seat Reserved Now.
What will you learn in this course?
- ✓ Grammar and Language Focus
- ✓ Synonyms and Antonyms
- ✓ Vocabulary Usage
- ✓ Tenses, Voices, Narration
- ✓ Sentence Correction
- ✓ Punctuation and Translation
- ✓ Paragraphs Writing
- ✓ 20-Marks Question Attempting
- ✓ Precis Writing
- ✓ Comprehension
- ✓ Essays Writing
In this course, students learn grammar, precis, comprehension, 20-marks question attempting, and essay writing in detail. Moreover, students practice and get the last 10 years’ past papers evaluated individually by Sir. Each of the students is given individual time for his write-up evaluationCourse Speciality
Course Syllabus Details
The following are the parts of the course that students cover in this session.
English Language Focus (Basics to Advanced)
- ✓ Grammar & Sentence Structuring
- ✓ Sentence Varieties & Sentence fragments
- ✓ Structural & Clauses Contraction
- ✓ Nouns and Pronouns
- ✓ Adjectives and Adverbs
- ✓ Comparisons and Degrees
- ✓ Modal Verbs and Their Usage
- ✓ Gerunds and Infinitives with Their Usage
- ✓ Conjunctions and Conjunctive Adverbs
- ✓ Structures after Verbs, Adjectives, and Adverbs
- ✓ Parts of Speech with Their Particular Usage
- ✓ Speeches: Narration and Voices
- ✓ Phrases and Clauses and Their Usage
- ✓ Misplaced Modifiers & Adjustments
- ✓ Faulty Parallelism & Adjustments
- ✓ Verbal Concepts, Errors & Usage
- ✓ Academic Diction, Mood & Tone
- ✓ Journalistic Diction, Mood & Tone
- ✓ Story Diction, Mood & Tone
- ✓ Articles, Demonstratives, Modifiers & Quantifiers Usage
- ✓ Punctuation & Punctuation Expressions
- ✓ Conditional (All Types – Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- ✓ Auxiliaries & Modals (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- ✓ Prepositions (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- ✓ Phrases & Clauses (Basic to Advanced)
- ✓ Advanced Usage of Phrases & Clauses
- ✓ Sentence Analysis, Transformation & Synthesis
Contact Mam Zaineb at WhatsApp 0300-6322446 & Get Your Seat Reserved Now.
Vocabulary In Focus
- ✓ 750 Modern Vocabulary Words (Appropriate Usage)
- ✓ 500 Plus Idioms & Phrases (Appropriate Usage)
- ✓ 500 Confusing Words (Appropriate Usage)
- ✓ 350 Phrasal Verbs (Appropriate Usage)
- ✓ 150 Proverbs (Appropriate Usage)
- ✓ 300 English Expressions (Appropriate Usage)
- ✓ 250 Smilies & Metaphors
- ✓ 200 Uncommon Words & Phrases
- ✓ 500 Most Used Synonyms
- ✓ 500 Most Used Antonyms
- ✓ 500 One-word Substitutions
Basics of the Wiring Process
- ✓ What is sentence structuring?
- ✓ What level of grammar do you need to start writing?
- ✓ How to use contemporary vocabulary appropriately?
- ✓ How to get focused & organize your thoughts?
- ✓ How do you get ideas & collect information?
- ✓ How to establish a thesis statement?
- ✓ How to write all comprehensive topic sentences?
- ✓ How to grab examiners’ attention?
- ✓ How to organize your thoughts coherently?
- ✓ How to write catchy titles and teasers?
- ✓ How to start and end a paragraph?
Elements of Paragraph Writing
- ✓ What is a paragraph?
- ✓ What is the writing process?
- ✓ What is a topic sentence?
- ✓ What is a stance, and how to take it?
- ✓ What is the way to support a stance?
- ✓ What is paragraph unity?
- ✓ How do we write coherently and relevantly?
- ✓ How to connect sentences and paragraphs?
- ✓ What are connection and transition words?
- ✓ What is the effective way of writing paragraphs?
- ✓ What are effective sentences, and how do write them?
- ✓ What is a narrative paragraph, and how to write it?
- ✓ What is a descriptive paragraph, and how to write it?
- ✓ What is an argumentative paragraph, and how to write it?
- ✓ What is a comparison paragraph, and how to write it?
- ✓ What is an exemplification paragraph, and how to write it?
- ✓ What is a cause-effect paragraph, and how to write it?
Essay Writing Process
- ✓ What is an essay?
- ✓ What is an outline?
- ✓ What is the thesis statement?
- ✓ How do we write a thesis statement with specific evidence?
- ✓ What is the topic sentence, and how to write it?
- ✓ What are unity and connectivity?
- ✓ How do we write introductory paragraphs?
- ✓ How do we write a coherent essay?
- ✓ What is a narrative essay, and how to write it?
- ✓ What is a descriptive essay, and how to write it?
- ✓ What is an argumentative essay, and how to write it?
- ✓ What is a comparison essay, and how to write it?
- ✓ What is an exemplification essay, and how to write it?
- ✓ What is a cause-effect essay, and how to write it?
Contact Mam Zaineb at WhatsApp 0300-6322446 & Get Your Seat Reserved Now.
Precis and Comprehension
- ✓ Introduction to precis writing
- ✓ Elements of a good precis
- ✓ Requirements of a good precis
- ✓ Putting the titles of a good precis
- ✓ The uses of tenses in precis writing
- ✓ Last ten years solved precis
- ✓ 30 precis writing exercises by Sir Kazim
- ✓ Introduction to comprehension
- ✓ Elements of a comprehension
- ✓ Requirements for a good comprehension
- ✓ The writing process of a comprehension
- ✓ The last ten years solved comprehension
- ✓ 30 comprehension practice by Sir Kazim
How to join the course?
- ✓ Each interested student has to fill out an online form on the Howfiv website; let’s click on the Contact Mentor.
- ✓ Fill in the fields (Fields with stars are mandatory to fill)
- ✓ Select CSS, PMS English Essay & Precis Course in the “What do you want to learn”.
- ✓ Select Batch Coaching.
- ✓ Write a 100 to 300 words paragraph on any of the given questions “Why do I want to learn English” or “Why do I want to take CSS, PMS exam(s)? in the message box
- ✓ When done with paragraph writing, submit your form.
- ✓ The purpose of paragraph writing is to judge your level of English.
- ✓ If our e-system finds your paragraph suitable, it will email it to Sir Kazim, telling him where your English writing skills stand.
- ✓ Within two days (sometimes 4 to 5 working days), a representative will approach you on the given WhatsApp number.
- ✓ If your writing skills are of intermediate level (F.Sc. level), the admin calls you for complete registration.
- ✓ If selected, the representative will send you the Zoom link and ID for your first Online Class with Sir Kazim.
- ✓ Congratulations! You have stepped into your desired course.
- ✓ Contact Sir Kazim’s assistants on WhatsApp at 0332-6105842 or 0300-6322446 in case of any difficulty or seek more information about Online Courses.
Interested in knowing how Sir Kazim’s students write?
If you are interested in knowing how Sir Kazim’s students give their ideas and thoughts words, let’s explore this section. Here you will find hundreds of articles and solved CSS and PMS past papers question by those students who scored the highest marks in their compulsory and optional subjects because of their writing skills.Click to Land on CSS Solved Past Papers
Want to learn essays by Sir Kazim’s students?
If you are curious about how Sir Kazim’s students write essays and always qualify for the essay papers in the CSS and PMS examinations, let’s explore this section. Here you will find many essays written by Sir Kazim’s students who qualify for the paper and also learn how to attempt the essay paper.Click to Land on CSS and PMS Solved Essays
Best Online Course In Pakistan