Join Howfiv 5 month-long CSS 2023 English and Compulsory Session to cover all subjects. Stepping into the top cadres requires a CSS aspirant to develop writing and presentation skills and acquire knowledge that cannot be built by reading newspapers and getting tips and tricks alone. Sir Syed Kazim Ali, Pakistan’s best CSS, PMS English coach, has introduced a comprehensive five-month-long course for CSS 2023 students to prepare for the English essay, precis, and other compulsory exams papers. Sir Syed Kazim Ali has been the country only coach having the highest success rate of his students in competitive exams. So, let’s join the course and not let English and compulsory papers SPOIL your CSS result.
Why Howfiv 5 month-long CSS 2023 English and Compulsory Session?
There is no denying that CSS, PMS exams in Pakistan revolve extensively around English writing skills; however, stepping into the top 3 or the desired cadre demands an aspirant score more marks in compulsory and optional subjects. Unfortunately, competitive aspirants usually score fewer marks in the compulsory subjects because they do not find expert and experienced teachers for preparation and blindly follow CSPs and CSS qualifiers coaching. Consequently, since 2015, the maximum number of failures has always come from academies where CSPs coach instead of experienced teachers. Besides, beginners get trapped by the academy mafia and young qualifiers who do not even know how to teach and impart concepts. As a result, thousands of aspirants, relying on their tips and tricks in 10 to 12 lectures only, hardly score above 50 in their compulsory and optional subjects, resulting in either failure or no allocation. To help students prepare for their subjects, Sir Syed Kazim Ali, the only CSS, PMS English teacher with the highest success rate of his students, has introduced an extensive CSS preparation course. For many years, Sir Kazim has arranged his students – professors, lecturers, journalists, PMS officers, and CSS officers – to help aspirants prepare for the exams. And, now he has introduced a proper 5 to 6-month session in which aspirants will be taught English essays, precis papers, and other compulsory subjects. The session is divided into multiple phases, starting from basic English grammar and writing. Moreover, these phases help aspirants prepare themselves from learning writing skills to giving their ideas a motion that helps them qualify for the exams. Click here “CSS Solved Pakistan Affairs Past Papers” to see why Sir Kazim students always score the highest marks and qualify with flying colours.
Students who have already registered in the CSS-2023 English Essay & Precis Course, contact Miss Zaineb for further details related to the fee of this course
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Current Affairs
- Pakistan Affairs
- General Science and Ability
- Basic grammar and writing skills
- Advanced Grammar and written communication skills
- Vocabulary and how to avoid common writing errors
- How to write articles, editorials, blogs and attempt 20-marks question
- Paragraph writing, precis writing, comprehension, and essay writing
- ✓ Coach Name:
Sir Syed Kazim Ali
Sir Rameez Ch. (Lecturer & Deputy Director in a Govt. Organization)
Miss Nirmal Hasni (Lecturer & Deputy Director NAB)
Miss Bakhtawar Zulfiqar (Lecturer, Lawyer. & Govt. Officer)
Syed Sadar-u-Din (Defense Analyst, Professor, & Journalist)
Miss Saba Baloch (Lecturer & CSP Officer)
Miss Amna Shafique (Lecturer & Govt. Officer)
Sir Auzair (Lecturer & PMS)
Sir Ali Raza (Lecturer & PMS Topper)
Miss Amreen Mir (Lecturer & Journalist)
Miss Shazia Sharif (lawyer & Civil Judge)
& 10 more lecturers & officers with more than 8 years of coaching CSS and PMS
- ✓ Course Availability: All year
- ✓ Orientation Registration Deadline: Not Available
- ✓ Orientation Date: Not Available
- ✓ Orientation Location: None
- ✓ Course Registration Deadline: All Year on a Rolling Base
- ✓ Course Starts On: Every Month
- ✓ Lecturing Modality: Online (via Zoom)
- ✓ Course Duration: up to 6 Months
- ✓ Lectures per Week: 4/Week (2 to 4 hours a class)
- ✓ Available Seats: 50 Seats Only
- ✓ Class Size: Maximum 70 Students
- ✓ The Fee of the Course: 22,500/Month
Phases of the Course:
This is the first phase in which students are taught English writing skills, English grammar, and writing their thoughts grammatically correct. Moreover, aspirants start two more compulsory subjects parallel, usually General Science and Ability and Islamiat. Apart from English essays and precis papers, Islamiat has been considered one of the toughest subjects in the CSS exam. However, Sir Rameez Ch. – whose students always score above 60 – make aspirants develop a base of the subjects before taking the subject to the next level. Besides, aspirants also start learning and preparing Pakistan Affairs in this phase. It is a fact that whoever has a good command of Pakistan Affairs and knows English never fails the exam.
In this phase, students are taught how to write editorials, research articles and attempt 20-marks questions. With Sir Syed Kazim Ali, you learn how to write, rather than just read newspapers. Besides, GSA has been the only subject in which aspirants, if fully prepared, can score above 90 marks. Sir Auzair (PMS-2019), Miss Aimen (CSS 2019), Miss Aleeny (PMS 2019), Miss Nirmal (Lecturer & Deputy Director NAB), and Miss Saba Baloch (CSS 2020) are known among thousands of aspirants because of their students highest scores. Moreover, in this phase, students solve ten years past paper questions and get their evaluation from the relevant coaches, available five days a week.
In this phase, essay writing and Current Affairs come when students have completely covered Pakistan Affairs, Islamiat, GSA, Precis and Composition, and learned to write their thoughts fluently and coherently. More than 40 topics, from Pakistan political history to Pakistan foreign policy – are taught to aspirants. All the lectures are delivered by relevant professors, lecturers, researchers and officers who have years of teaching experience.
Mock exams are conducted at the end of these phases, usually in 5 or sometimes in 6 months, depending on the aspirants. More than 5 mocks of each subject are a compulsion for an aspirant to take. That is the preparation strategy that makes Sir Syed Kazim Ali Pakistan the best coach with the highest success rate of his students.
Particulars of the Course:
Basics of the Wiring Process
- What is sentence structuring?
- What level of grammar do you need to start writing?
- How to use contemporary vocabulary appropriately?
- How to get focus & organize your thoughts?
- How do get ideas & collect information?
- How to establish a thesis statement?
- How to write all comprehensive topic sentences?
- How to grab examiners attention?
- How to organize your thoughts coherently?
- How to write catchy titles and teasers?
- How to start and end a paragraph?
English Language Focus (Basics to Advanced)
- Grammar & Sentence Structuring
- Sentence Varieties & Sentence fragments
- Structural & Clauses Contraction
- Nouns and Pronouns
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparisons and Degrees
- Modal Verbs and Their Usage
- Gerunds and Infinitives with Their Usage
- Conjunctions and Conjunctive Adverbs
- Structures after Verbs, Adjectives, and Adverbs
- Parts of Speech with Their Particular Usage
- Speeches: Narration and Voices
- Phrases and Clauses and Their Usage
- Misplaced Modifiers & Adjustments
- Faulty Parallelism & Adjustments
- Verbal Concepts, Errors & Usage
- Academic Diction, Mood & Tone
- Journalistic Diction, Mood & Tone
- Story Diction, Mood & Tone
- Articles, Demonstratives, Modifiers & Quantifiers Usage
- Punctuation & Punctuation Expressions
- Conditional (All Types – Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Auxiliaries & Modals (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Prepositions (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Phrases & Clauses (Basic to Advanced)
- Advanced Usage of Phrases & Clauses
- Sentence Analysis, Transformation & Synthesis
Vocabulary Usage Focus
- 750 Modern Vocabulary Words (Appropriate Usage)
- 500 Plus Idioms & Phrases (Appropriate Usage)
- 500 Confusing Words (Appropriate Usage)
- 350 Phrasal Verbs (Appropriate Usage)
- 150 Proverbs (Appropriate Usage)
- 300 English Expressions (Appropriate Usage)
- 250 Smilies & Metaphors
- 200 Uncommon Words & Phrases
- 500 Most Used Synonyms
- 500 Most Used Antonyms
- 500 One-word Substitutions
Elements of Paragraph Writing
- What is a paragraph?
- What is the writing process?
- What is a topic sentence?
- What is a stance, and how to take it?
- What is the way to support a stance?
- What is paragraph unity?
- How do we write coherently and relevantly?
- How to connect sentences and paragraphs?
- What are connection and transition words?
- What is the effective way of writing paragraphs?
- What are effective sentences, and how do write them?
- What is a narrative paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is a descriptive paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is an argumentative paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is a comparison paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is an exemplification paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is a cause-effect paragraph, and how to write it?
Essay Writing Process
- What is an essay?
- What is an outline?
- What is the thesis statement?
- How do we write a thesis statement with specific evidence?
- What is the topic sentence, and how to write it?
- What are unity and connectivity?
- How do we write introductory paragraphs?
- How do we write a coherent essay?
- What is a narrative essay, and how to write it?
- What is a descriptive essay, and how to write it?
- What is an argumentative essay, and how to write it?
- What is a comparison essay, and how to write it?
- What is an exemplification essay, and how to write it?
- What is a cause-effect essay, and how to write it?
Precis and Comprehension
- Introduction to precis writing
- Elements of a good precis
- Requirements of a good precis
- Putting the titles of a good precis
- The uses of tenses in precis writing
- Last 10 years solved precis
- 30 precis writing exercises by Sir Kazim
- Introduction to comprehension
- Elements of a comprehension
- Requirements of a good comprehension
- The writing process of a comprehension
- Last 10 years solved comprehension
- 30 comprehension practice by Sir Kazim
As you already know, getting admission in Sir Kazim’s CSS, PMS English session is not an easy task; you will soon be provided with the complete registration procedure. All those 60 plus students who have waited for the CSS-2023 session for months can contact the admin at Whatsapp 0330-8070982.