PMS English Essay and Precis Course, designed by Sir Syed Kazim Ali, has been famous among thousands of PMS aspirants preparing for PMS Punjab, PMS Sindh, and PMS KPK. The course is of 3 months and arranged in a way that help aspirants give their ideas and thoughts a coherent motion. The course expertly focusses on aspirants written communication skills, making aspirants write confidently and explicitly to qualify for their English essay and precis papers. That is why Sir Syed Kazim Ali has been the top English coach for CSS, PMS aspirants with the highest success rate of his students in Pakistan.
Competing thousands of PMS aspirants and cracking English essays and precis papers demands aspirants have good communication skills. However, despite having heaps of knowledge, facts, and the latest information, thousands of aspirants cannot transfer their thoughts effectively and explicitly on the given topic to the examiner because they lack communication skills. Consequently, a great many PMS aspirants, especially in Punjab, Sindh, and KPK, fail to qualify for English essays and precis papers. Nonetheless, some students who understand English grammar also flunk their essay papers as they do not distinguish between grammar and written communication skills. In fact, writing essays is an art based not on grammar alone; instead, it is based on structures, focused, by a very few students. Hence, if you do not know how to express your ideas and opinions, qualifying for the exam will remain a distant dream. So, whether you have just started preparing yourself or have just planned to begin PMS preparation, the PMS English Essay and Precis papers Course is designed to meet your needs and help you qualify for the English essay and precis papers.
The course is set to help aspirants learn written communication skills to qualify for their essays and precis papers. In addition, it equips PMS aspirants with writing skills and confidence to get the best possible exam results. Besides, the course helps students focus, learn, and practice paragraphs, precis, comprehension, translation, and essays from the basic to the advanced levels. The practice, as a result, makes aspirants give their viewpoints and ideas a fluent, accurate, confident, and grammatically correct flow, enabling them to qualify for the papers. Although hundreds of aspirants want to join Sir Kazim for their English papers preparation monthly, the available seats are only 20. To secure admission in Online Competitive English Session, aspirants must submit an online form and a 200 words paragraph among the given topics. As you know, getting an admission in a course introduced by Sir Kazim has always been challenging; your entry is strictly based on paragraph writing. Besides a paragraph, students might have to attempt 100 to 200 MCQs based on English Grammar and English Communication Skills to secure the final admission.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Grammar and Language Focus
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Precis & Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Narration and Preposition
- Pair of Words and Idioms
- Punctuation and Translation
- Paragraphs, 20-Marks Question, and Essays
In this course, students learn grammar, precis, comprehension, 20-marks question attempting, and essay writing in detail. Moreover, students practice and get the last 10 years past papers evaluated individually by Sir. Each of the students is given individual time for his write-up evaluation. The following are the parts of the course, which students cover in this session:
Basics of the Wiring Process
- What is sentence structuring?
- What level of grammar do you need to start writing?
- How to use contemporary vocabulary appropriately?
- How to get focus & organize your thoughts?
- How do get ideas & collect information?
- How to establish a thesis statement?
- How to write all comprehensive topic sentences?
- How to grab examiners attention?
- How to organize your thoughts coherently?
- How to write catchy titles and teasers?
- How to start and end á paragraph?
English Language Focus (Basics to Advance)
- Grammar & Sentence Structuring
- Sentence Varieties & Sentence fragments
- Structural & Clauses Contraction
- Nouns and Pronouns
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparisons and Degrees
- Modal Verbs and Their Usage
- Gerunds and Infinitives with Their Usage
- Conjunctions and Conjunctive Adverbs
- Structures after Verbs, Adjectives, and Adverbs
- Parts of Speech with Their Particular Usage
- Speeches: Narration and Voices
- Phrases and Clauses and Their Usage
- Misplaced Modifiers & Adjustments
- Faulty Parallelism & Adjustments
- Verbal Concepts, Errors & Usage
- Academic Diction, Mood & Tone
- Journalistic Diction, Mood & Tone
- Story Diction, Mood & Tone
- Articles, Demonstratives, Modifiers & Quantifiers Usage
- Punctuation & Punctuation Expressions
- Conditional (All Types – Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Auxiliaries & Modals (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Prepositions (Rules, Errors, and Usage)
- Phrases & Clauses (Basic to Advanced)
- Advanced Usage of Phrases & Clauses
- Sentence Analysis, Transformation & Synthesis
Vocabulary Usage Focus
- 750 Modern Vocabulary Words (Appropriate Usage)
- 500 Plus Idioms & Phrases (Appropriate Usage)
- 500 Confusing Words (Appropriate Usage)
- 350 Phrasal Verbs (Appropriate Usage)
- 150 Proverbs (Appropriate Usage)
- 300 English Expressions (Appropriate Usage)
- 250 Smilies & Metaphors
- 200 Uncommon Words & Phrases
- 500 Most Used Synonyms
- 500 Most Used Antonyms
- 500 One-word Substitutions
Elements of Paragraph Writing
- What is a paragraph?
- What is the writing process?
- What is a topic sentence?
- What is a stance, and how to take it?
- What is the way to support a stance?
- What is paragraph unity?
- How do we write coherently and relevantly?
- How to connect sentences and paragraphs?
- What are connection and transition words?
- What is the effective way of writing paragraphs?
- What are effective sentences, and how do write them?
- What is a narrative paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is a descriptive paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is an argumentative paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is a comparison paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is an exemplification paragraph, and how to write it?
- What is a cause-effect paragraph, and how to write it?
Essay Writing Process
- What is an essay?
- What is an outline?
- What is the thesis statement?
- How do we write a thesis statement with specific evidence?
- What is the topic sentence, and how to write it?
- What are unity and connectivity?
- How do we write introductory paragraphs?
- How do we write a coherent essays?
- What is a narrative essay, and how to write it?
- What is a descriptive essay, and how to write it?
- What is an argumentative essay, and how to write it?
- What is a comparison essay, and how to write it?
- What is an exemplification essay, and how to write it?
- What is a cause-effect essay, and how to write it?
Precis and Comprehension
- Introduction to precis writing
- Elements of a good precis
- Requirements of a good precis
- Putting the titles of a good precis
- The uses of tenses in precis writing
- Last 10 years solved precis
- 30 precis writing exercises by Sir Kazim
- Introduction to comprehension
- Elements of a comprehension
- Requirements of a good comprehension
- The writing process of a comprehension
- Last 10 years solved comprehension
- 30 comprehension practice by Sir Kazim