Howfiv General Knowledge Glossary of Alphabetical list of Geographical Terms by Miss Bakhtawar Zulfiqar for FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, NTS, PMA, PAF, etc. Students.
What is GK Glossary?
A glossary is an alphabetical list of important terms related to a particular subject. And General Knowledge (GK) Glossary is a unique initiative taken by Sir Syed Kazim Ali and created by Miss Bakhtawar Zulfiqar to help understand the most important and the most repeated terms asked in One Paper 100 Marks Exams, conducted by FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPPSC, AJKPSC, GBPSC, PMA, PAF, Pak. Navy, CSS, PMS, NTS, and other commission bodies. Miss Bakhtawar Zulfiqar, the most famous GK coach in Pakistan, has arranged the GK glossary alphabetically so that millions of competitive students could memorize them and revise them as per their comfort.
Howfiv GK Glossary of Geographical Terms by Miss Bakhtawar Zulfiqar are following
|In literal sense this term means ‘without life’.It refers to the ancient time when there was no animal life on the earth.|
|An anticlockwise directional change of the wind is called backing, for example, from north to north-west.|
|A curved and wide open arm of the sea or a lake within the coastline.|
|The sea shore is called beach.|
|An solid and unweathered rock lying beneath the subsoil and soil.|
|A wider bay and a form of a bay.|
|The surface zone of the earth where life exists. It contains sufficient oxygen to support the life.It starts from short distance into the earth’s crust and ends upward into the atmosphere.|
|A snowy windstorm that has ice crystals.|
|A climatic zone where winters are snowy and summers are short,for instance,the Coniferous area that lies in the North Temperate Zone Arctic regions.|
|10. Break water|
|A protecting barrier built into the sea to protect the harbour and the shore against violent waves.|
|A man-made embankment or a dam.|
|12. Calms of Cancer|
|The region of high pressure near the Tropic of cancer where light winds prevail.|
|13. Calms of Capricorn|
|The region of high pressures near the Tropic of Capricorn where light winds prevail.|
|A series of small waterfalls flowing down a bed resembling stairs.|
Available Online Courses
- Howfiv’s One Paper Commission Exam Prep Course | 2-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online CSS, PMS English Class by Sir Syed Kazim Ali | Let’s Read How to Join
- The Best Online Blog Writing Course in Pakistan | Howfiv Online Blog Writing Course
- PMS English Essay, Precis and GK Class | 3-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online English Tenses & Voices 1-Month Course
Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil
Price: $ 11 (almost Rs. 1,650 – PKR)/ 200ml bottle
Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil
For any kind of hair related problem: A perfect naturally botanical solution | A perfect hair elixir for those who want to give their hair a new healthy and perfect look.
Why Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil:
1- Stops Hairfall in just 2 Wash
2- Relieves ItchyScalp in just 3 Wash
3- Ends Dandruff in just 2 Wash
4- Throws away Splitends in just 4 Wash
5- Discards Frizzyhair in just 4 Wash
6- Starts strengthening Weakhair in just 5 Wash
7- Starts Hairgrowth in just 4 Wash
8- Starts your hair smooth, shiny, silky, and healthy in just 4 Wash
In order to buy, place your order by contacting UB.
Available in 2 capacities: 100ml & 200ml
FOR ALL HAIR PROBLEMS ONE SOLUTION
Miss Bakhtawar’s Contribution
- History of the World MCQs by Miss Bakhtawar
- Most Important Human Tribes MCQs by Miss Bakhtawar
- Constitutional History and Amendments MCQs by Miss Bakhtawar
- Most Important Battles and Wars MCQs by Miss Bakhtawar Zulfiqar
- Constitutional Amendments in Pakistan in Brief
- World Geography MCQs by Miss Bakhtawar
- Howfiv GK Glossary of Geographical Terms (Part-1) by Miss Bakhtawar Zulfiqar
- Howfiv GK Glossary (Part-2) Most Important Geographical Terms by Miss Bakhtawar Zulfiqar
- Howfiv GK Glossary (Part-3) Most Important Geographical Terms by Miss Bakhtawar Zulfiqar
Articles and news that you might love to read!
- Kids Corner | Your Kids Joyful Learning Starts Here
- CSS Solved General Science and Ability (GSA) 2021 Paper
- Are You Looking to Learn CSS, PMS English?
- CSS 2021 Solved Paper English (Précis & Composition) by Sir Syed Kazim Ali
- How to Qualify for One Paper Commission Exam in Two Months
- Matric (9th & 10th) | Past Papers & Advanced 5k+ MCQs
- F.Sc. (Part-I & II) | Past Papers & Advanced 10k+ MCQs
- CSS 20 Years Solved Past Papers MCQs | Compulsory + Optional
- Do You Know Article Usage? Let’s Play Article Quiz | 1000+ MCQs
- CSS Solved Correction from 1990 to 2020
- How did Miss Bakhtawar TOP FPSC One Paper MCQs exams?
- How to qualify for CSS Essay Paper and how to attempt it?
- The best CSS English teacher in Pakistan, who helped me qualify
- Top 3 best CSS English teachers in Pakistan for CSS & PMS Aspirants
- The Uses of “Used To”, “Be Used To”, & “Get Used To”
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1985
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1986
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1987
- 500 Plus Sentence Structures MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 200 Plus Nouns Errors MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 700 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 600 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- FPSC Senior Auditor (BS-16) Free Study Material | Past Papers for FPSC Senior Auditor | 25,000 Plus Practice MCQs
- 20 Years Solved CSS Synonyms & Antonyms MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Idioms and Phrases MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Pair of Words MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved Pakistan Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Current Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Islamiat MCQs with detailed explanations
At CSSPrepForum, many famous writers, lecturers, and aspirants get their write-ups published daily, and we upload CSS solved papers, CSS Solved essays, Solved Past Papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, and all other competitive exams, and current affairs blogs daily. Let’s connect us and get an instant update and notification through
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram