Howfiv Computer Science Glossary of Alphabetical list of Computer Terms by Sir Hamza Asif for FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, NTS, PMA, PAF, etc. Students.
What is CS Glossary?
A glossary is an alphabetical list of important terms related to a particular subject. And Computer Science (CS) Glossary is a unique initiative taken by Sir Syed Kazim Ali and created by Sir Hamza Asif to help understand the most important and the most repeated terms asked in One Paper 100 Marks Exams, conducted by FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPPSC, AJKPSC, GBPSC, PMA, PAF, Pak. Navy, CSS, PMS, NTS, and other commission bodies. Sir Hamza Asif, the most famous CS coach in Pakistan, has arranged the CS glossary alphabetically so that millions of competitive students could memorize them and revise them as per their comfort.
Howfiv CS Glossary of Computer Science Terms by Sir Hamza Asif are following
|This term is used for the purpose of authentication which supports multiple methods.|
|A graphic card which increases the performance of graphical interface.|
|A method or technique which is used for the purpose of online studies is called eLearning.|
|It is referred as an electronic message which is sent in the form of digital message between two users is called e-mail.|
|The conversion or manipulation of data into digital form is called encryption.|
|A term which is referred as the graphical format in the form of PostScript language is called EPS.|
|A form of internet which allows the users to access the internet with the speed of ten megabits per second.|
|8. Ethernet Card|
|A chip or a card which is inserted in the computer and enable the Ethernet is called Ethernet card.|
|9. Expansion Card|
|In order to add more functionalities in the computer expansion card is used. It is inserted into a slot inside the computer.|
|Extension describes the type of file, in which format it is being stored in the computer.|
|A field can be explained as the piece of information which is being stored in the database. It can be a name, address or any unique ID.|
|File can be explained as the information or collection of data which is arranged in organized form.|
|Set of instruction which helps the user to translate the data in different formats is called filter.|
|A technique which helps the computer to identify the access or unauthorized access form a network.|
|15. Flash Drive|
|It is in the form of hardware which allows the user to store the data. It is connected with the computer trough a USB port.|
|16. Flash Memory|
|When a power of computer is turned this type of memory retains all the information.|
|A part of the hard disk which contains the information related to the relevant files.|
|This term designs the format of character, symbol or a digit in a computer is called font.|
|Web browser uses the frame technology for created a web page interface.|
|Type of software which are available free online and they can be downloaded and used is called freeware.|
|Fragmentation can be explained as the term which breaks the information into small pieces.|
|File transfer protocol can be explained as the set of rules and regulations which allows two computers to develop a connection.|
Available Online Courses
- Howfiv’s One Paper Commission Exam Prep Course | 2-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online CSS, PMS English Class by Sir Syed Kazim Ali | Let’s Read How to Join
- The Best Online Blog Writing Course in Pakistan | Howfiv Online Blog Writing Course
- PMS English Essay, Precis and GK Class | 3-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online English Tenses & Voices 1-Month Course
- PPSC Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Exams Preparation Course, Study Material, and Mock Tests
- Basic English Grammar & Writing Course by Miss Syeda Saba & Miss Amreen Mir
Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil
Price: $ 11 (almost Rs. 1,650 – PKR)/ 200ml bottle
Sir Hamza Asif’s Contribution
- Application Software Computer Science MCQs by Sir Hamza
- History of Computer by Sir Hamza
- Howfiv CS Glossary (Part-1) Most Important Computer Science Terms by Sir Hamza Asif
- Howfiv CS Glossary (Part-2) Most Important Computer Science Terms by Sir Hamza Asif
Articles and news that you might love to read!
- Kids Corner | Your Kids Joyful Learning Starts Here
- CSS Solved General Science and Ability (GSA) 2021 Paper
- Are You Looking to Learn CSS, PMS English?
- CSS 2021 Solved Paper English (Précis & Composition) by Sir Syed Kazim Ali
- How to Qualify for One Paper Commission Exam in Two Months
- Matric (9th & 10th) | Past Papers & Advanced 5k+ MCQs
- F.Sc. (Part-I & II) | Past Papers & Advanced 10k+ MCQs
- CSS 20 Years Solved Past Papers MCQs | Compulsory + Optional
- Do You Know Article Usage? Let’s Play Article Quiz | 1000+ MCQs
- CSS Solved Correction from 1990 to 2020
- How did Miss Bakhtawar TOP FPSC One Paper MCQs exams?
- How to qualify for CSS Essay Paper and how to attempt it?
- The best CSS English teacher in Pakistan, who helped me qualify
- Top 3 best CSS English teachers in Pakistan for CSS & PMS Aspirants
- The Uses of “Used To”, “Be Used To”, & “Get Used To”
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1985
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1986
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1987
- 500 Plus Sentence Structures MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 200 Plus Nouns Errors MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 700 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 600 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- FPSC Senior Auditor (BS-16) Free Study Material | Past Papers for FPSC Senior Auditor | 25,000 Plus Practice MCQs
- 20 Years Solved CSS Synonyms & Antonyms MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Idioms and Phrases MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Pair of Words MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved Pakistan Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Current Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Islamiat MCQs with detailed explanations
At CSSPrepForum, many famous writers, lecturers, and aspirants get their write-ups published daily, and we upload CSS solved papers, CSS Solved essays, Solved Past Papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, and all other competitive exams, and current affairs blogs daily. Let’s connect us and get an instant update and notification through
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram