Howfiv Computer Science Glossary of Alphabetical list of Computer Terms by Sir Hamza Asif for FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, NTS, PMA, PAF, etc. Students.
What is CS Glossary?
A glossary is an alphabetical list of important terms related to a particular subject. And Computer Science (CS) Glossary is a unique initiative taken by Sir Syed Kazim Ali and created by Sir Hamza Asif to help understand the most important and the most repeated terms asked in One Paper 100 Marks Exams, conducted by FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPPSC, AJKPSC, GBPSC, PMA, PAF, Pak. Navy, CSS, PMS, NTS, and other commission bodies. Sir Hamza Asif, the most famous CS coach in Pakistan, has arranged the CS glossary alphabetically so that millions of competitive students could memorize them and revise them as per their comfort.
Howfiv CS Glossary of Computer Science Terms by Sir Hamza Asif are following
|This term explains that computers and the people who uses them.|
|It is a virtual desktop for the users.|
|Set of instruction or a software which is designed for specific purpose.|
|A collection of data and information which is stored in the computer.|
|5. Data Center|
|A facility which manage any computer system is called data center.|
|A technique which helps to store the data in to its original form or size is called decompress.|
|Techniques to rewrite a file to contagious sector of a hard drive is called defragmentation.|
|Icon which represents the disks and the application which are stored on it.|
|A protocol which helps the user to get connected on a local area network.|
|10. Dialog box|
|It is a graphical interface which helps the user to write of program to enter an information.|
|11. Dial-up connection|
|When a computer is connected with a telephone line to make a connection is called Dial up connection.|
|To convert an image, video or a sound in digital form is called digitize.|
|The area where all the address is stored in the computer is called directory.|
|14. Distance education|
|An educational form where students are able to learn online is referred as the distance learning.|
|Domain name system is a type of system which provides the service to a network other than a numerical form.|
|This term belongs to the internet that provides a website an address in order to get connected.|
|A disk or drive which allows the user to write the data and store the information in the program.|
|It is broadband connection which allows the computer to store the data.|
|19. Drag and Drop|
|When and image is clicked dragged to another file or place is called drag and drop system.|
Available Online Courses
- Howfiv’s One Paper Commission Exam Prep Course | 2-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online CSS, PMS English Class by Sir Syed Kazim Ali | Let’s Read How to Join
- The Best Online Blog Writing Course in Pakistan | Howfiv Online Blog Writing Course
- PMS English Essay, Precis and GK Class | 3-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online English Tenses & Voices 1-Month Course
Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil
Price: $ 11 (almost Rs. 1,650 – PKR)/ 200ml bottle
Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil
For any kind of hair related problem: A perfect naturally botanical solution | A perfect hair elixir for those who want to give their hair a new healthy and perfect look.
Why Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil:
1- Stops Hairfall in just 2 Wash
2- Relieves ItchyScalp in just 3 Wash
3- Ends Dandruff in just 2 Wash
4- Throws away Splitends in just 4 Wash
5- Discards Frizzyhair in just 4 Wash
6- Starts strengthening Weakhair in just 5 Wash
7- Starts Hairgrowth in just 4 Wash
8- Starts your hair smooth, shiny, silky, and healthy in just 4 Wash
In order to buy, place your order by contacting UB.
Available in 2 capacities: 100ml & 200ml
FOR ALL HAIR PROBLEMS ONE SOLUTION
Sir Hamza Asif’s Contribution
- Application Software Computer Science MCQs by Sir Hamza
- History of Computer by Sir Hamza
- Howfiv CS Glossary (Part-1) Most Important Computer Science Terms by Sir Hamza Asif
- Howfiv CS Glossary (Part-2) Most Important Computer Science Terms by Sir Hamza Asif
Articles and news that you might love to read!
- Kids Corner | Your Kids Joyful Learning Starts Here
- CSS Solved General Science and Ability (GSA) 2021 Paper
- Are You Looking to Learn CSS, PMS English?
- CSS 2021 Solved Paper English (Précis & Composition) by Sir Syed Kazim Ali
- How to Qualify for One Paper Commission Exam in Two Months
- Matric (9th & 10th) | Past Papers & Advanced 5k+ MCQs
- F.Sc. (Part-I & II) | Past Papers & Advanced 10k+ MCQs
- CSS 20 Years Solved Past Papers MCQs | Compulsory + Optional
- Do You Know Article Usage? Let’s Play Article Quiz | 1000+ MCQs
- CSS Solved Correction from 1990 to 2020
- How did Miss Bakhtawar TOP FPSC One Paper MCQs exams?
- How to qualify for CSS Essay Paper and how to attempt it?
- The best CSS English teacher in Pakistan, who helped me qualify
- Top 3 best CSS English teachers in Pakistan for CSS & PMS Aspirants
- The Uses of “Used To”, “Be Used To”, & “Get Used To”
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1985
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1986
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1987
- 500 Plus Sentence Structures MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 200 Plus Nouns Errors MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 700 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 600 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- FPSC Senior Auditor (BS-16) Free Study Material | Past Papers for FPSC Senior Auditor | 25,000 Plus Practice MCQs
- 20 Years Solved CSS Synonyms & Antonyms MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Idioms and Phrases MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Pair of Words MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved Pakistan Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Current Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Islamiat MCQs with detailed explanations
At CSSPrepForum, many famous writers, lecturers, and aspirants get their write-ups published daily, and we upload CSS solved papers, CSS Solved essays, Solved Past Papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, and all other competitive exams, and current affairs blogs daily. Let’s connect us and get an instant update and notification through
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram