Howfiv Computer Science Glossary of Alphabetical list of Computer Terms by Sir Hamza Asif for FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, NTS, PMA, PAF, etc. Students.
What is CS Glossary?
A glossary is an alphabetical list of important terms related to a particular subject. And Computer Science (CS) Glossary is a unique initiative taken by Sir Syed Kazim Ali and created by Sir Hamza Asif to help understand the most important and the most repeated terms asked in One Paper 100 Marks Exams, conducted by FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, KPPSC, AJKPSC, GBPSC, PMA, PAF, Pak. Navy, CSS, PMS, NTS, and other commission bodies. Sir Hamza Asif, the most famous CS coach in Pakistan, has arranged the CS glossary alphabetically so that millions of competitive students could memorize them and revise them as per their comfort.
Howfiv CS Glossary of Computer Science Terms by Sir Hamza Asif are following
|1. Cable Modem|
|Cable Model is a hardware which allows the cable to get connect in order to make a connection between two devices.|
|A computer memory which frequently stores the memory to access the data. It is an optional file in hard drive which stores the data.|
|Captcha is a form of a disordered text which helps the computer to differentiate between a machine and human.|
|The data which is stores in the form of lower case letter and they are not equivalent to the upper case letters.|
|Computer base training applies is a technique which helps the student to understand and learn about computer.|
|6. CD-R drive|
|The device which stores the data and device that can create CD-ROM.|
|A compact disk stores the data as a secondary storage medium is called CD-ROM.|
|This device allows the user to write the data multiple time instead of one time.|
|The mechanism which helps a web browser uses to process the received data. It contains all the instruction and tells the browser what to do.|
|One of the common terminology used to send and receive the message between two users.|
|Client can be a computer or any device which request the server to obtain the data.|
|Cloud can be referred as the cloud computing. It allows the user to store the data online or in virtual form.|
|It is a content management system which manages and provides sequence of data.|
|This term explains when a user is connected with any other device or internet.|
|It is a small type of data or information that is usually asked to store in the memory in order to connect with the web browser or internet.|
|Type of software which is designed for educational purpose.|
|Central processing unit which control all the devices present in a computer by performing mathematical calculations.|
|Company which provides the clout storage to the user to store the data or information.|
|Cascading Style Sheet is a programming language which creates a web page.|
|It is a symbol which indicates the character on the screen to the user.|
Available Online Courses
- Howfiv’s One Paper Commission Exam Prep Course | 2-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online CSS, PMS English Class by Sir Syed Kazim Ali | Let’s Read How to Join
- The Best Online Blog Writing Course in Pakistan | Howfiv Online Blog Writing Course
- PMS English Essay, Precis and GK Class | 3-Month Course | Let’s Register Now
- Online English Tenses & Voices 1-Month Course
Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil
Price: $ 11 (almost Rs. 1,650 – PKR)/ 200ml bottle
Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil
For any kind of hair related problem: A perfect naturally botanical solution | A perfect hair elixir for those who want to give their hair a new healthy and perfect look.
Why Ultimate Botanical Hair Oil:
1- Stops Hairfall in just 2 Wash
2- Relieves ItchyScalp in just 3 Wash
3- Ends Dandruff in just 2 Wash
4- Throws away Splitends in just 4 Wash
5- Discards Frizzyhair in just 4 Wash
6- Starts strengthening Weakhair in just 5 Wash
7- Starts Hairgrowth in just 4 Wash
8- Starts your hair smooth, shiny, silky, and healthy in just 4 Wash
In order to buy, place your order by contacting UB.
Available in 2 capacities: 100ml & 200ml
FOR ALL HAIR PROBLEMS ONE SOLUTION
Sir Hamza Asif’s Contribution
- Application Software Computer Science MCQs by Sir Hamza
- History of Computer by Sir Hamza
- Howfiv CS Glossary (Part-1) Most Important Computer Science Terms by Sir Hamza Asif
- Howfiv CS Glossary (Part-2) Most Important Computer Science Terms by Sir Hamza Asif
Articles and news that you might love to read!
- Kids Corner | Your Kids Joyful Learning Starts Here
- CSS Solved General Science and Ability (GSA) 2021 Paper
- Are You Looking to Learn CSS, PMS English?
- CSS 2021 Solved Paper English (Précis & Composition) by Sir Syed Kazim Ali
- How to Qualify for One Paper Commission Exam in Two Months
- Matric (9th & 10th) | Past Papers & Advanced 5k+ MCQs
- F.Sc. (Part-I & II) | Past Papers & Advanced 10k+ MCQs
- CSS 20 Years Solved Past Papers MCQs | Compulsory + Optional
- Do You Know Article Usage? Let’s Play Article Quiz | 1000+ MCQs
- CSS Solved Correction from 1990 to 2020
- How did Miss Bakhtawar TOP FPSC One Paper MCQs exams?
- How to qualify for CSS Essay Paper and how to attempt it?
- The best CSS English teacher in Pakistan, who helped me qualify
- Top 3 best CSS English teachers in Pakistan for CSS & PMS Aspirants
- The Uses of “Used To”, “Be Used To”, & “Get Used To”
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1985
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1986
- CSS Solved Everyday Science (GSA) Past Paper 1987
- 500 Plus Sentence Structures MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 200 Plus Nouns Errors MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 700 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- 600 Plus Article Usage MCQs for the students of SAT, GAT, GMAT, GRE, CSS, FPSC, PPSC, UPSC, SSC, and all other competitive exams.
- FPSC Senior Auditor (BS-16) Free Study Material | Past Papers for FPSC Senior Auditor | 25,000 Plus Practice MCQs
- 20 Years Solved CSS Synonyms & Antonyms MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Idioms and Phrases MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Pair of Words MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved Pakistan Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Current Affairs MCQs with detailed explanations
- 20 Years Solved CSS Islamiat MCQs with detailed explanations
At CSSPrepForum, many famous writers, lecturers, and aspirants get their write-ups published daily, and we upload CSS solved papers, CSS Solved essays, Solved Past Papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, and all other competitive exams, and current affairs blogs daily. Let’s connect us and get an instant update and notification through
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram