Written By Vaneeze Meher
1. The last viceroy of united India was ___.
Ans) Lord Mount Batten
2. __ is known as Bab-ul-Islam.
3. The first O.I.C summit was held in ____ in ____.
Ans) Rabat, Morocco in 1969
4. The second O.I.C summit was held in ___ in ____.
Ans) Lahore, Pakistan in 1974
5. The third O.I.C summit was held in ___ and ___in___.
Ans) Makkah and Taif, Saudi Arabia in 1981
12. The highway linking China and Pakistan is called ____.
13. Pakistan became the member of U.N on _____and ____ Opposed it.
Ans) 30th December 1947 and Afghanistan
14. _____ are the two most important food crops of Pakistan
Ans) Wheat and Rice
15. The Objective Resolution was put forwarded by ____ in___.
Ans) Liaqat Ali Khan in 1949
16. ___ and ____ are two famous Pushto poets.
Ans) Khushal Khan Khatak and Rehman Baba
17. The State Bank was inaugurated by ___ in ____.
Ans) Quaid-e-Azam in July 1948
18. The first constitution of Pakistan came into force on ____ and cancelled in ___.
Ans) 23rd March 1956, in 1958
19. The second constitution of Pakistan was promulgated on ____.
Ans) 1st March 1962
20. The third constitution of Pakistan was promulgated on ___.
Ans) 14th August 1973
21. Pakistan’s second Governer General and 2nd Prime Minister was ___.
Ans) Khawaja Nazimuddin
22. The Government of Pakistan imposed the system of Zakat in the year __ and it is collected at ___.
Ans) 1980, at 1/3 %
23. Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in the year ___.
24. The Shimla delegation was headed by _____.
Ans) Sir Agha Khan
25. Pakistan’s largest heavy engineering complex is situated at ___, Built with the help of __.
Ans) Texila, of China
26. The highest peak of Pakistan is ___.
27. Sui gas was found in the year ___.
28. ___ was the chairman of boundary commission.
Ans) Sir Red Cliff
29. The population growth rate of Pakistan is ___.
30. The Lucknow Pact was signed between Muslim League and ___ in the year __.
Ans) Congress, in the year 1916
31. The first President of All India Muslim League was ___.
Ans) Sir Agha Khan
32. Quaid-e-Azam proposed his 14 points in the year ___.
33. The United Nations was founded in ___.
Ans) 24th October 1945
34. The first meeting of the Muslim League took place in the year __ at ___.
Ans) 1908 at Karachi
35. The Cripps Mission visited India in____.
36. _____ was the first Governor General of Pakistan.
37. The Cabinet Mission came to India in the year __ A.D and had _ members.
Ans) 1946, three
38. R.C.D (Regional Co-operation for development) was established in____.
39. Quaid-e-Azam gave his 14 points in reply to ____.
Ans) Nehru Report
40. Mount Batten announced his partition plan on ___.
Ans) 3rd June 1947
41. The first independent ruler of Muslim India was ____.
Ans) Qutub uddin Aibak
42. Allama Iqbal gave his historical address in the year __ A.D at __ .
Ans) 1930, at Allahbad
43. Quaid-e-Azam appealed on ___ to observe day of Deliverance or Yaum-e-Nijat Tashakkur.
Ans) 22th December 1939
44. _____ has 4 divisions.
45. ____ was the first President of Pakistan.
Ans) Iskander Mirza
46. Participation of Bengal took place in the year ___A.d and cancelled in __ A.D.
Ans) 1905, 1911
47. The two biggest hydraulic dams of Pakistan are ___ and __.
Ans) Tarbela, Mangla
48. Pakistan was recognized as a republic in the year ___.
49. _____ Translated the Holly Quran in Persian.
Ans) Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah
50. Mohenjo Daro was built ___ years ago through a thought plan.
51. The Muslim League was founded in ___ at __ due to the movement of ____.
Ans) 1906, at Dhaka, of Nawab Saleem Ullah Khan
52. All India Congress was founded by ____ in the year ___ A.d.
Ans) Allano Hume, 1885
53. The first Prime Minister of Pakistan was _____.
Ans) Liaqat Ali Khan
54. The First World War started in ___.
55. The Second World War ended in __.
56. Urdu is a Persian word it means __.
57. First Muslim General _____ invaded Sindh.
Ans) Mohammad Bin Qasim
58. The highest court of Pakistan is ____.
Ans) Supreme Court
59. The Aligarh Movement was started by ____.
Ans) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
60. Quaid-e-Azam remained member of both Muslim League and Congress for __ years.
61. Badshahi Mosque was built by ____ at Lahore.
Ans) Aurangzeb Alamgir
62. Sindh was separated from Bombay presidency in the year ___A.D.
63. First Round Table Conference took place in London in ___ A.D.
64. Second Round Table Conference took place in London in __ A.D.
65. General Zia Ul Haq took office in __ A.D.
66. Quaid-e-Azam was born on _____.
Ans) 25th December 1876
67. ____ and _____ are the two building found in Pakistan that were built by Mughal Empire.
Ans) Badshahi Mosque, Shahi Qila
68. Pakistan’s two important agricultural crops are __ and __.
Ans) Cotton, Rice
69. Allama Iqbal was born at ___.in ____.
Ans) Sialkot, in 1877
70. The last Mughal Emperor of India was ___.
Ans) Bahadur Shah Zafar
71. Pakistan’s largest steel mill is at ___ formed by the cooperation of ___.
Ans) Pipri, Karachi, by the cooperation of Russia
72. There are _ natural regions of Pakistan.
73. The Mosque built by ____ is at Thatta.
Ans) Shah Jahan
74. The duration sixth five -years plan is __.
75. According to the 1972 census the literacy rate in Pakistan was __ which grew to __ in 1981.
Ans) 21.7%, 26.2%
76. The true name of Hazrat Mujaddid Alif Sani was ___.
Ans) Shaikh Ahmed
77. In the 1945 Muslim League won __ Muslims seats in the central Assembly.
78. The British Parliament passed the Indian Independence law in ___ or made the Indian participation plan into a law.
Ans) July 1947
79. The script of All Pakistani languages is similar and it is based on __
Ans) Quranic Script
80. Sind Madarsa-ul-Islam was founded by _____.
Ans) Hasan Ali Afandi
81. Pakistan earns its biggest share of foreign exchange from ___.
82. In ___, ____ helped Pakistan in making arrangements to hold the Islamic Summit Conference.
Ans) 1974, Shah Faisal
83. The first General elections of Pakistan were held in the year____.
84. SAARC abbreviates for ____.
Ans) South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
85.___ founded Muslim League’s braneli at London in __.
Ans) Syed Ameer Ali, 1908
86. All Pakistani languages contain lots of words of __ and ___.
Ans) Arabic and Persian
89. The ___ nuclear exploitation showed the true face of Indian agression.
90. Congress started “Leave India Movement” in the year __.
91. In__, ___ defeated the Marhatas at the battle field of Pani Patt.
Ans) 1761, Ahmed Shah Abdali
92. The first Mughal Emperor was ___.
93. The Mughal Emperor Akbar introduced the ___.
95. ___ and ___ are two important Sindhi poets.
Ans) Shah Abdul Latif and Sachal Sarmast
96. Two palces famous for wooden crafts are __ and __ in Pakistan.
Ans) Hala and Kashmir)
97. The Indus Basin Treaty was signed between Pakistan and India in the year __.
98. Sindh Muslim League passed a resolution in ___.
99. Nizam-e-Mustafa movement was carried in the year __.
100. The Hindu Society is divided in _ casts.
101. Pakistan’s ___ population live in rural areas.
102. The first Muslim League Government was formed in Sindh in __.
103. Masjid Mahabat Khan is situated at ___.
104. Masjid Wazir Khan is situated at ____.
105. Simla Delegation met ___ in 1945.
Ans) Lord Wavell
106. In year __ the Simla delegation headed by Sir Agha Khan met __.
Ans) 1906, Lord Minto
107. Liaqat Ali Khan born in __ and become the secretary general of Muslim in ___.
Ans) 1895, 1936
108. Waris Shah wrote ___.
Ans) Heer Ranjha
109. The total area of Pakistan is ___ sq.km and total population according to 1981census is _____ million/crores.
Ans) 796096, 83782000
110. Pakistan exploded its first atomic bomb at ___ in the year __.
Ans) Chaghi, May 1998
111. Moen-jo-Daro is in the province of __.
112. The period of first five year plan was ___.
113. Pakistan joined the non -Aligned Movement in in the year __.
114. The first conferences of NAM was held at __ in ___ and the second at ___.
Ans) Belgrade, 1961, Cairo
115. The fort of Lahore (Shahi Qila) was built by ____.
116. Sind was conquered by Mohammad bin Qasim in the year __.
117. The head of the state is called ___ and head of the Government is called ___.
Ans) President, Prime Minister
118. The Secretariat of O.I.C is at ___ (Saudi Arabia) and RCD at ___.
Ans) Jeddah, Tehran
119. RCD is called now ____.
Ans) R.E.C (Regional Economic Council)
120. The desert land of Sindh is called ___ and that Bahawalpur is called ____.
Ans) Thar, Cholistan
121. The first Saint to come South Asia ______ is most important of all.
Ans) Hazrat Ali Hajveri
122. Hazrat usman Marvandi is known as ___.
Ans) Lal Shahbaz Qalandar
123. In __ Cripps mission was presented.
124. In 1945-1946 elections Muslim League won __ seats in central and ___ in provincial assembly.
Ans) all, 90%
125. In __ Lord Wavell proposed the formation of a temporary government consisting of the political parties of United India.
126. According to 3rd June 1947 plan plebiscite was held in ____ and ____.
Ans) N.W.F.P., Silhat
127. In the North of Kabul river Khyber Pass is situated which is ___ km long.
128. In the 1973 constitution ____ was recognized as state religion.
129. In Pakistan __ languages are spoken.
130. ____ is the Sufi poet of Pushto poetry.
Ans) Rehman Baba
131. ___ is considered as first poet of Pushto.
Ans) Ameer Karoro
132. For a developing country like Pakistan ____ is very important.
Ans) Nuclear Power
134. The five principles passed by the Non-Aligned countries are called ___.
Ans) Punj Shilla
135. The members of R.C.D are ___, ___, and ___.
Ans) Pakistan, Iran, Turkey
136. In ____ separate elections principle was accepted.
137. Sir Syed founded scientific society in ____.
138. The Khilafat conference meeting held at Karachi in __.
139. The fundamental principle of our foreign policy is ______.
Ans) friendship with the nations of the world
140. Sir Syed brought out the digest “Tehzib-ul-Akhlaq” in ___.
141. The first central office of Muslim League was established at ____.
142. The word Pakistan was proposed by _____ in a pamphlet named ____.
Ans) Choudhry Rehmat Ali, No and Never
143. The first constituent assembly of Pakistan was dissolved in the year __ and ___ was its speaker.
Ans) 1954, Mir Molvi Tamizuddin
144. Under the constitution of 1973 the National Assembly consists of __ Muslim members and the Senate consist of __ members.
Ans) 207, 87
145. Samara was built by_____?
146. Al-Beruni died in the year____?
147. Grand Mosque at Damascus was built by______?
Ans) Walid bin Abdul Malik
148. How many Countries Are the Members of NATO?
149. Reuters News Agency belongs to which country?
150. Paristan Lake is in district?
151. Maiden Tower is in_____?
152. Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) founded in_____?
153. The oldest Intelligence agency of Pakistan is_____?
154. Eden of Sindh is called_____?
155. Minaret of Jam is in_______?
156. Financial Action Task Force (FATF) was founded in which year?
157. The “Tiger of Mysore” is called______?
Ans) Tipu Sultan
158. In Indus Valley “Alluvial Soil” was used for making?
159. Zun Noorain title?
Ans) Hazrat Usman (R.A)
160. 3rd PM of Pakistan?
Ans) Muhammad Ali Bogra
161. Thal desert is located in which province?
162. NATO signed year?
163. Senate seats according to constitution 1973?
164. Border line between Pakistan and Afghanistan called?
Ans) Durand line 2252 km
165. Length of border with China?
Ans) 523 km
166. In which hijrah, Qibla direction changed?
Ans) 11 February 624
167. Islamic revolution year in Iran?
Ans) January 1978 – February 1979
168. Acting PM in absence of Prime minister?
Ans) In the absence of Prime Minister, Speaker of National Assembly acts as prime minister
169. How many nonpermanent members of Security Council?
Ans) The Council is composed of 15 Members: five permanent members: China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and ten non-permanent members elected for two-year terms by the General Assembly.
170. Simon commission date?
Ans) Simon Commission, group appointed in November 1927 by the British Conservative government under Stanley Baldwin to report on the working of the Indian constitution established by the Government of India Act of 1919.
171. Who was the first chief of PAF?
Ans) Air Vice Marshal Allan Perry-Keene (as Air Force C-in-C)
172. Largest producer of Quartz?
Ans) Arkansas in USA & Brazil
173. Name of the atom bomb which was thrown on Nagasaki & Hiroshima?
Ans) A uranium gun-type atomic bomb (Little Boy) was dropped on Hiroshima on August 6, 1945, followed by a plutonium implosion-type bomb (Fat Man) on the city of Nagasaki on August 9.
174. Pilot who dropped atom bomb on Hiroshima & Nagasaki?
Ans) Paul Warfield Tibbets, Jr. (23 February 1915 – 1 November 2007), was a brigadier general in the United States Air Force. He is best known as the pilot who flew the Enola Gay (named after his mother) when it dropped Little Boy, the first of two atomic bombs used in warfare, on the Japanese city of Hiroshima.
175. Total seats in National Assembly?
Ans) 342 seats
176. What plants exhale at night?
Ans) Carbon dioxide
177. Velocity of sound m/s
178. Which vitamins not stored in human body?
179. Lack of vitamin c create which disease
Ans) Skin disease
180. Which vitamin help blood clotting?
181. Founder of Muslim rule in India?
Ans) Qutbuddin Abek
182. Razia Sultana belonged to?
Ans) Slave dynasty
183. Second battle of panipat fought b/w
Ans) Akbar vs. Himu Bakal
184. Attock fort was constructed by
185. Mancher Lake situated in?
186. Pakistan number among world population?
187. Share of Punjab among area of Pakistan
188. Length of Khyber Pass
189. Uranium resources found in Pakistan?
Ans) DG khan
190. Mostly part of Gobi desert found in?
191. Taklamakan desert found in
Ans) Xinjaning china
192. Longest river of the world is?
193. Largest sea of the world?
Ans) South China Sea
194. Largest coastal boundary country?
195- Brazil is situated in?
Ans) South America
196. Which country is peninsula?
Ans) Saudi Arabia
197. Caspian Sea makes its boundaries with
Ans) Kazakhstan to the northeast, Russia to the northwest, Azerbaijan to the west, Iran to the south, and Turkmenistan to the southeast
198. Macmohan line is situated b/w?
Ans) India and china
199. Who is David Patrias?
Ans) American general in Afghanistan
200. 1 meter is equal to?
Ans) 3.28 foot
201. Largest agency among area in Pakistan?
Ans) South Waziristan
202. Old name of Iraq?
203. Blood is red due to?
204. Mariana trench is situated near?
205. Headquarter of gandhara civilization is?
206. Head quarter of Saarc is situated at?
207. Maximum wool producing country is?
208. Official religion of japan is?
209. Which element use for producing nuclear fuel?
210. How many ruku in the 30th paara of Quran?
211. Niagara fall lies b/w
Ans) USA and Canada
212. Which is smallest country of world among area?
Ans) San Marino
213. Holy prophet PBUH appointed governor of Yemen for collection of zakat?
Ans) Hazrat Muaz bin Jabal
214. How many times zakat is mentioned in Quran?
Ans) 32 times
215. Which surah gives details among zakat receiver?
Ans) Surah Tuba
216. Where 1st Wahi revealed?
Ans) Ghar e Hira
217. When was zakat declared must?
Ans) 2 hijra
218. Headquarter of International labour organization is situated in?
219. Muslim league name was purposed by?
Ans) Nawab Saleem Ullah khan of Dhaka
220. Jaundice is disturb of which part of body?
221. Quaid e Azam left congress due to
Ans) Non- cooperative moment by Gandhi
222. In Hepatitis, which organ disturb
223. Nisab in the amount of gold
Ans) 87.48 gram
224. Nisab in silver is?
Ans) 612.32 gram
225. Produce which is equal to nisab?
Ans) 948kg wheat or equal
226. Who was Father of the French Revolution?
Ans) Jean-Jacques Rousseau
227. Statue of freedom in New York is given by
228. Wall Street is a famous?
Ans) Stock market in New York
229. Theory of relativity was presented by?
230. Cash crop is?
Ans) which is not cultivated for own use
231. Artificial cultivated area give amount ushr equal to
232. If a person obtained something from underground the amount of zakat applicable
233. Zakat among goat applicable on
Ans) 40 goats
234. Amount of Zakat among gold silver and similar things
Ans) 2.5 %
235. Zakat ordinance promulgated on
Ans) 20 June 1980
236. According to section17 taluka committee is equal to
Ans) Tehsil committee
237. Porcelain tower is present in
238. Which Muslim organization founded in 1962?
Ans) Rabita al-Alam al-Islami (Muslim World League)
239. Founder of scout movement
Ans) Robert Baden-Powell
240. Elyse palace is the residence of
Ans) French president
241. Second largest population in Afghanistan?
242. Worldwide spread disease is called?
243. Zakat year end?
Ans) 30 shaban
244. Governor appoints chief administer with the consult of
Ans) Federal government
245. Administrator general appointed by
246. The magnitude of earthquake is measured with?
Ans) Richter Scale
247. Who forwarded the Lahore (Pakistan) Resolution?
Ans) A.K. Fazal ul Haq
248. East India Company came to India in the reign of:
Ans) Nur-ud-din Salim Jahangir
249. The largest Muslim country according to area is?
250. Who was known as the Man of Destiny?
Ans) Napoleon bona part
251. Adam’s Peak is in?
Ans) Sri Lanka
252. According to the Zakat Ordinance Zakat arrears are collected by?
253. Red Cross/Crescent HQ is in?
254. Light year complete direction in
Ans) 1 year
255. Musician of Pakistan’s National anthem is
Ans) Ahmed G. Chaghla
256. First ushr received?
Ans) 1982-83 rabi crop
257. DZ committee dissolved if
Ans) Member remain not pious
258. If a person fails to pay zakat what act can he do?
Ans) Send a notice
For #CSS_2021 & #CSS_2022, top 100 Essays, Solved Past Papers from 2000 to 2020, and daily blogs, opinions, and articles like CSS Prep Forum.
If you know any teacher who can help students prepare any optional subject, such as political science, international relations, public administration, criminology, etc. then write for us. Moreover, if you have anything that can help students prepare for the CSS exam, kindly feel free to send us. We will publish so that we can collectively help hundreds of thousands of aspirants preparing for a successful future. Let’s get your stories published with us. Like & Follow us at Facebook & Instagram