Written By Vaneeza Meher
1. First state to join Pakistan was Bahawalpur, 1954.
2. Pakistan opened its first embassy in Iran.
3. Egypt was first to open its embassy in Pakistan.
4. First governor of State Bank Zahid Hussain.
5. Iran was first to recognize Pakistan.
6. First lady federal minister Vikarun Nisa Noor (Tourism).
7. First Lady Governor Rana Liaquat Au (Sindh) 1973-1976.
8. Pakistan’s first radio station was set up at Karachi.
9. First captain of cricket team Abdul Hafeez Kardar.
10. First century Nazar Mohammd against India in 1954 in Lacknow.
11. First Woman University is located in Rawalpindi.
12. First governor of Punjab=Francis Moody.
13. First CM of Punjab=Iftikhar Hussain Mamdot.
14. First Governor of Sindh=Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah.
15. First CM of Sindh=Ayub Khoro.
16. First Governor of Baluchistan=Lt: General Riaz Hussain.
17. First CM of Baluchistan=Attaullah Mengal.
18. First Chief Justice of Pak: Sir Abdur Rasheed.
19. First PM of Azad Kashmir=Abdul Hamid Khan.
20. First President of AJK=Sardar Ibrahim Khan.
21. First Commander-in-Chief of Pak: Army was Frank Miservi.
22. First chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee was General Mohd Sahrif.
23. First chief of Staff of armed forces was General Tikka Khan.
24. First governor State Bank was Zahid Hussain.
25. First daily newspaper is Amroz 1947.
26. First lady pilot was Shukriya Khanum.
27. First museum of Pak established in Karachi in 1950.
28. First Bank was Habib Bank (7th August, 1947)
29. First Agriculture Reforms in Pak: Jan: 24, 1959.
30. First Chief Election Commissioner of Pak: Mr. Khan F.M.Khan (25th March, 1956)
31. Election Commission was created on 23rd March, 1956 under Article 137 of 1956 constitution.
32. First Muslim Commander in Chief of Pak: Ayub Khan.
33. First Radio Station established was of Karachi.
34. First T.V station was setup at Lahore on Nov 26, 1964.
35. First lady Lady Major General in Pak: Dr. Shahida Malik.
36. First Space satellite was launched by Pak: in 1990.
37. First private TV Channel STN launched in 1990.
38. First Chairman Senate was Habibullah Khan.
39. First woman judge of High Court: Majida Rizvi.
40. First constructed barrage of Pak: Sukkur Barrage.
41. First Secretary General of Pak: Ch Mohd Au.
42. Agro museum is at Lailpur.
43. First bio-gas plant was installed in 1974.
44. First woman bank established on Dec: 1, 1989.
45. Badshahi mosque built in 1670 A.D.
46. Designation of GG changed into President on 23rd March, 1956.
47. Largest Hockey stadium is National Hockey Stadium Lahore.
48. First minority minister of Pak: Joginder Nath Mandal held the portfolio of law.
49. First Atomic Reactor established in Islamabad in 1956.
50. Largest railway tunnel is Khojak.
51. Smallest dam of Pak: Warsak dam.
52. Largest fort of Pak: “Rani Kot”.
54. Nishan-e-Pak: is the highest civil award of Pak.
55. Second highest civil award is HilaI-e-Pak.
56. Ayub National Park (Rawalpinidi) is the largest Park in Pakistan.
57. Karachi Museum is the biggest in Pak.
58. Largest Railway station is in Lahore.
59. Highest Pass is Muztag Pass which connects Gilgit to Xinkiyang.
60. Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal or Sukkur Barrage or Lance Down Pull built in 1936.
61. Largest Cement Plant is Lucky Cement Plant near Luki Marwat.
62. Largest road is Shahrah-e-Pak.
63. Shortest river is Ravi.
64. Smallest division is Karachi.
65. Largest division is Kalat.
66. Largest division of Sindh is Therparkar.
67. Habib Bank Plaza Karachi has 23 stories (345 ft).
68. Minar-e-Pak: is 196 ft, 8 inches high.
69. Pakistan has its longest boundary with Afghanistan.
70. Pakistan is 34th largest country in the world, 5th population wise.
71. Smallest civil award is Tamg-e-Khidmat.
72. First census of Indo-Pak: 1881.
73. Highest dam is Mangla dam.
74. Pak: expedition to Antarctica reached on 5 Jan, 1991 established Jinnah Research Station.
75. Longest tenure as Governor General was Ghulam Mohammad.
76. Longest tenure as President was Ayub Khan.
77. Longest period of rule was of Zia.
78. Longest tenure as PM was of Liaquat Au.
79. Shortest tenure as PM of Ayub Khan (3 days) then Shujaat Hussain (47 days).
80. Shortest tenure as President is of Bhutto.
81. Shortest tenure as Governor General is of Quaid.
82. Longest tenure as Governor General is of Ghulam Mohd.
83. Largest library is Quaid-e-Azam library.
84. Largest University is in Punjab.
85. Oldest university is in Punjab.
86. The only non-military shaheed to receive Nishan-e-Haider was Subaidar Lalik Jan he belonged to NLI.
87. Highest peak of Sulaiman mountains is Takht-e-Sulairnan.
88. Highest peak is K2 (Goodwin Austin 5,611 meters).
89. 2nd largest glacier of Pak: is Batura.
90. Largest Island of Pak: is Manora.
91. Smallest city is Jehium.
92. Longest tunnel rail= Khojak (2.43 miles) (Baluchistan), road=Lowari Tunnel (5 miles), water=Warsak Dam Tunnel (3.5 miles).
93. Rainiest city is RawalPindi.
94. Rainiest place is Muree.
95. First Medical College was Nishtar Medical College.
96. Smallest Dam is Warsak dam.
97. Largest mountain range is Karakoram.
98. First to receive Nishan-e-Hyder was Mohd: Sarwar Shaheed.
99. First private airline of Pakistan is Hajvari.
100. Pak’s Second largest city is Lahore.
101. Abdur Rasheed was the first chief Justice of Pakistan.
102. Zafarullah khan was the first foreign minister of Pakistan.
103. Keenjhar is the largest man-made lake in Pakistan.
104. Manchar Lake is the biggest lake of Pakistan.
105. Trich Mir is the highest peak of Hindu Kush.
106. Largest coal mine is in Quetta.
107. In Pakistan, first woman bank was established in the year 1989.
108. Pakistan’s first Geo-scientific laboratory is functioning in Islamabad.
109. The highest point of the Khyber Pass is Landhi Kotal.
110. The first atomic power station of Pakistan was installed in Karachi.
111. The First President of America who made an official visit to Pakistan was Dwight D. Eisenhower.
112. Largest airline is PIA.
113. Largest airport is Quaid-e-Azam International Airport, Karachi.
114. Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal.
115. Largest darn is Terbela.
116. Largest desert is Thar.
117. Largest district is Khuzdar (Baluchistan).
118. Largest industrial unit is Pak Steel Mill.
119. Largest industry is Textile.
120. Largest island is Manora (Karachi).
121. Largest Jungle is Changa Manga (Kasur).
122. Largest lake (artificial) is Keenjhar.
123. Largest lake (natural) is Manchar.
124. Largest library is Punjab Public Library, Lahore.
125. Largest mine is Salt Mines of Khewra.
126. Largest motorway is Lahore-Islamabad.
127. Largest museum is National Meseum, Karachi.
128. Largest circulated urdu newspaper is Jang, Enghish is The News.
129. Largest nuclear reactor is KANUPP, Karachi.
130. Largest oil field is Dhurnal Oil Field.
131. Largest park is Ayub National Park, Rawalpindi.
132. Largest Radio Station is Islamabad.
133. Largest university is Punjab University, Lahore.
134. Longest coast is of Baluchistan (771 km).
135. Largest railway platform is of Rohri.
136. Longest railway track: Karachi to Landi Kotal.
137. Longest road: Karachi to Peshawar.
138. First TV station in Pakistan started at Lahore.
For #CSS_2021 & #CSS_2022, top 100 Essays, Solved Past Papers from 2000 to 2020, and daily blogs, opinions, and articles like CSS Prep Forum.
If you know any teacher who can help students prepare any optional subject, such as political science, international relations, public administration, criminology, etc. then write for us. Moreover, if you have anything that can help students prepare for the CSS exam, kindly feel free to send us. We will publish so that we can collectively help hundreds of thousands of aspirants preparing for a successful future. Let’s get your stories published with us. Like & Follow us at Facebook & Instagram